Scale Obsessed

Options
2»

Replies

• shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Yup, me too! Every day, but I know that it can fluctuate. It's sad, when I get up in the middle of the night to pee, I hop on the scale just like I do when I get up in the morning - my brain is well-trained for bed, pee, scale! It's actually kind of neat to see it go down overnight though :0)
  • dayglo4
    dayglo4 Posts: 18
    Options
    Putting the scale in your car trunk,

Lol, that's a good idea:) The closet is too easy to get to :tongue:

I like the idea of taping over the first digit too, then it's not this huge weight staring at you reminding you how far you have to go:grumble:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day too. It's sort of a guage of how much I can eat, or should I say if I can cheat alittle, that day. hehe Im comfortable with my obsession. ;)
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Thanks everyone! All your advice is extremely helpful. I hope just overtime I'll understand my body weight fluctuations like many of you so I'll understand why I'm up or down, and have a reasonable explanation and not freak out haha. Also I love the suggestions!

Sprinkles has a great idea to drink water right away so I wont want to weight myself because I know it will be wrong. I also like lesiturn8’s suggestions of not getting upset getting even! Also mzmonica76, that’s a great idea with the jeans! Perfect way to measure non-scale victories. Rosadona that’s an amazing idea! I’m getting out the tape now!

Thanks again everyone! I feel better already.