what's your favourite summer drink?

sanura
sanura Posts: 459 Member
hi everyone!
I just put fresh watermelon in my blender with a bit of ice and it was soooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!
what's your favourite summer beverage??

Replies

• ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    I made a mango-yogurt smoothie for breakfast today and it was fantastic, but you can easily substitute any sort of fruit.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Water...all year round!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    My fave is Ice Cold Water with fresh squeezed lemon, fresh mint, cucumber slices, and grated ginger root
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    An ice cold Corona with a splash of fresh lime juice, yum yum !!
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    margaritaaaaaaaaaa
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Water since starting my new lifestyle.........beer before. I sure do miss beer:sad:
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    I should be grateful I'm not a fan of beer! now I gotta try the lemon, cucumber and ginger water! never would have thought of that combination before!
    thanks everyone!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Water, Water, Water for all eternity.............................................

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mo1700
    mo1700 Posts: 78 Member
    Water most of the day but also cranberry juice light with a splash of water or ice with dinner - nice :smile:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Ice tea with lemon!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Hello,
    My favorite tea in good earth rain forest.
    It is sugar free and caffeine free and has a fruity smell. I drink it ices with seteia.
    cheers!
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    I make various types of iced coffee drinks in my Mr Coffee Frappe Maker. I used to love Coolattas but they were way too high in calories. I make mine with skim milk, a little bit of half and half and Splenda and they are delicious and only like 65 calories.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Pink ginger cordial, well diluted, crushed ice and a slice of lime.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Iced Tea... I drink so much, I actually switched to decaf. I flavor with SF Torani's, mango, peach and more....:drinker: