Someone Noticed! NSV

Options
Today I saw a friend that lives in our same apartment complex. Its probably been about a month or so since we've met up, and first thing she said was "YOu look good, did you lose weight!" Have to say, it made me feel Giddy! Exciting when someone other then my faithful hubby see's results! Its been a long hard Road but oh sooo worth it. The gallons of sweat that I shed from doing 30 Day Shred, (I know that sounds gross, but its really true!) And the late nights MAKING myself drink water instead of snacking on something my mind thought I wanted, not what my body NEEDED! Thanks to MFP and all these posts of people and what they have done, So thank You all!

Enjoy the journey!

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats... always feels nice when someone else notices!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    So happy for you...I have been waiting for that to happen..luckily i have my freinds here and family who are proud of me...but a neighbor/friend is icing on the cake!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!