Hi

Options
I'm new today but have been working at lossing for about 6 months. I've lost 42 pounds and am walking 3 miles a day in 45 minutes. When I started walking I couldn't do it in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Been working hard and hope to get lots more motivation. I want to loose down to 160.

Replies

• dessylady
    Options
    I'm new today but have been working at lossing for about 6 months. I've lost 42 pounds and am walking 3 miles a day in 45 minutes. When I started walking I couldn't do it in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Been working hard and hope to get lots more motivation. I want to loose down to 160.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome and "Yay You" on the weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • dessylady
    Options
    Thanks, I've been doing it alone. Hope to make new friends to help me continue.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on your success so far and best of luck for continued success!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • dessylady
    Options
    Thanks, Hope I can do as good as you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Hope I can do as good as you.
    I actually started on my "journey" to a healthier lifestyle last September and didn't join this site until February...so I can relate do doing some on you own but I will tell you that the support here and the tools available will help keep you motivated when you feel like you've been doing it forever.

Just keep on, keepin on!! :happy:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!

The people and the tools are are the best! :flowerforyou:
  • dessylady
    Options
    We are close to the same in weight loss. It's not been easy, I love my sweets and bread but I love watching that scale go down now even more. :happy: Thanks for your encouragement!!!