10 months & 95+ lbs progress report w/lots of pictures :-)

Options

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. well done on all your hard work
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration! You do look amazing and I bet you feel wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your story and pictures with us!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl. You look SOO good. What an amazing transformation...so happy for you!!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I think you owe your son a new shirt.... Cause you are going to have to keep that one for yourself!
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Way to go on your success!!!!
  • dulcy
    dulcy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look amazing x
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job!!! You look like a totally different woman-a much younger & happier version!! :bigsmile:

Thank you for sharing!
  • tracyellen67
    tracyellen67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! I am 6 feet with similar measurements and starting weight. I will use you as my inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • susieQ79
    susieQ79 Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW..............I was losing my motivation but after looking at and reading your post.....I am determined to keep going....I will not let this lack of motivation get to me......you look amazing and congratulations for all the hard work and effort you have but into it......u r truly an inspiration and thank you for sharing your story and pictures with all of us here on MFP :bigsmile:
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow....thats really motivated me to get on with this and do it!

Well done, you must feel fantastic
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You love amazing! Congratulations. I've been here off and on, mostly off. I keep giving up, but seeing your results gives me hope and inspires me. Thank you for posting!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh - you look fabulous!! And I cannot believe you can wear a shirt from your sons closet - WIN!
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new you! Your hubby must be loving his new girlfriend :flowerforyou:
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    awesome
  • BMiller5
    BMiller5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me!!! You look great and best of all you feel great!!! Amazing story, thanks for sharing!!!
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    Oh WOW!! You look amazing. Congratulations and continued blessings on your journey
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you on all your hard work and success! you are providing a lot of us with inspiration! way to go!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!!! What a difference! :)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I think you owe your son a new shirt.... Cause you are going to have to keep that one for yourself!

WOW you look great yourself...congrats on your weight loss...care to share any of your secrets are things that worked for you?

:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!