I went shopping today and...

Options
RdySetGO11
RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
I am excited to say after being in a size 13 in Juniors and a size 12 in womens I am now comfortably in a size 8 in womens and loosly in a size 11 in juniors! Also, I used to wear an XL in juniors and now I'm in a large (some medium!) and a S/M in womens! I am beyond thrilled! So I rewarded myself with a little bit of Olive Garden :tongue: Just wanted to share! :bigsmile:

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I bet you feel great!:flowerforyou:
  • RdySetGO11
    Options

I do! And I'm sure you know how dressing room mirrors are horrible - I was contemplating on which one was going back on the rack because I couldn't get them all lol. It's the first time in a while where I've been completely satisfied with my shopping trip!
  • lrraska
    lrraska Posts: 33
    Options
    way to go, congrats!!
  • RdySetGO11
    Options
    way to go, congrats!!

Thank you! :smile:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I was so happy when I was in that size... boo to me letting it go ahhh

Way to go congrats!! Oh and YUM Olive Garden!!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I hope your shopping afterglow lasts a long time :)
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait until I'm in Jrs!!! I just "wiggled" into a regular size 14 jeans with NO spandex!!! I can't remember the last time I was in a 14!!!

Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

I do! And I'm sure you know how dressing room mirrors are horrible - I was contemplating on which one was going back on the rack because I couldn't get them all lol. It's the first time in a while where I've been completely satisfied with my shopping trip!

That made me remember the best and worst thing about losing all my weight. When you go in the dressing room with an armful of clothes and they ALL fit and ALL look good and you want to buy ALL of them :) Congrats on your NSV!
  • RdySetGO11
    Options
    Thank you everyone! All of your comments mean a lot! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!