Fitness for Life

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Nicole, and I have been using Myfitnesspal for about 6 months, but this is the first time I have posted anything. I downloaded the app to my Iphone because I was looking for a way to tally up my calories, but I was unsure how much calories there were in each meal unless I made it myself. I also used it to keep track of my workouts that I was doing...P90X, Hip Hop Abs, and now Turbofire. I was trying to loose weight so I needed to know how much I was burning so I could make sure that I had a calorie deficit. I love the program, and the database of foods it has because I have used other programs, but always come back to this program. I am on my way to becoming a healthier me, and during the journey I have realized it is a journey that will continue on through many different exercise programs and many different trials and tribulations. I am willing to help anyone who has a question because I may have been in that same spot a week ago. It is important to have people to support you especially when they have gone throughout it too.
Nikki