150 calories per PINT of ice cream??

Options

Replies

• Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I've emailed them to ask if there are any plans to sell this in the UK. I'll post if I get a reply.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You just became my new best friend. I am TRYING this!
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    FAIL The closet place that carries it in my area is 2.5 hrs away.

You can order it from Amazon. Free shipping if you spend more than $25. They have a 10 pack for around $60. Phone a friend! Split a pack!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i want these in the UK!!
  • dzilobommo
    dzilobommo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've emailed them to ask if there are any plans to sell this in the UK. I'll post if I get a reply.

MFP just lost my post so apologies if this appears twice...

If they did sell it in Britain, I'd definitely seek them out! They sound too good to be true...

Anyone across the pond who has tried it - please post to tell us what it tastes like! Pumpkin & Chocolate/Peanut butter both sound delicious! :tongue:
  • xxxhodgexxx
    xxxhodgexxx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Annabel Karmel's small lunches (for little people)? I'm having a chicken & potato pie (187 calories) and they are superb for having whilst you're waiting for dinner later....

Sarah
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Oh my gosh I am in love with this stuff!! Only 150 calories (37 calories per serving) is amazing! I could only find the vanilla maple flavor in my local grocery store but it was delicious! Plus, you can't go wrong with all natural, fat free, gluten free, dairy free, and 14 grams of protein! We don't have to feel guilty about eating the whole pint :D

Here is the website :)http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Dairy Free ice cream? What is it made of?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I love the So Delicious Coconut Ice Creams. Not as low calorie, but also no fake taste either, since it's made with all real ingredients. I have very sensitive tastebuds, and anything with fake sweeteners, artificially low fat things, I can taste.
  • lanamilo
    lanamilo Posts: 15
    Options
    Hmm. I will have to investigate this. It is sold at the market 2 blocks from here.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    haagen dazs sorbets are similar in calories...same with trader joes mango sorbet and sorbet in general.
    The milk is what makes things really high calorie.

Not true...this is for a single 1/2 cup serving. There are 3.5 servings in a pint. The OP's product is 150 for the whole PINT.

Haagen daz Mango Sorbet...
    Nutrition Facts:

Amount PER SERVING
    Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (114g) Servings PER CONTAINER: 3.5
    Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 0
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Just tried Arctic Zero chocolate peanut butter. It tastes like nothing much. It is not objectionable, just not there. You keep thinking you will taste something but it never really happens.

I tried putting it in my blender coffee drinks instead of skim milk and it is okay, but it doesn't even really blend smooth like ice cream would.

It ain't ice cream, folks. Sorry. It is a little like old fashioned fudgsicles, ice milk, but not as flavorful or creamy.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    haagen dazs sorbets are similar in calories...same with trader joes mango sorbet and sorbet in general.
    The milk is what makes things really high calorie.
    thanks!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! I just found out the store a block away has this!!!! I'm there today!!! :)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Meh. Eat the whole pint and what you're getting is some water, 20+ grams of refined sugar, and a lot of "gum" ingredients to hold it together. I'd rather savor a half cup of real ice cream -- tastes a hell of a lot better.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    omg i wish...i would have a few of then in the freezer...but we r in the u.k. and get bugger all!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I am in love with this stuff!! Only 150 calories (37 calories per serving) is amazing! I could only find the vanilla maple flavor in my local grocery store but it was delicious! Plus, you can't go wrong with all natural, fat free, gluten free, dairy free, and 14 grams of protein! We don't have to feel guilty about eating the whole pint :D

Here is the website :)http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Dairy Free ice cream? What is it made of?

who cares lol
  • dorybaby
    dorybaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yess!! They sell it right next to my work. Thank you for this!
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    I bought a couple different flavors last week--chocolate peanut butter and cookies and cream. They're not tasty. lol They aren't AWFUL, but absolutely not worth the price, in my opinion. Very bland, and not a creamy texture like ice cream is. I'm much happier with a half cup of sorbet, or regular ice cream. A vanilla cone from McDonald's has 150 calories and, to me, is VERY satisfying!!

But I hope that all of you who try it, enjoy it!!! :)
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    For the UK based folk on here, Walls Low Fat Vanilla Soft Scoop is pretty good (ie low calories!) for the amount you get.
    B x
  • illusio
    illusio Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Have emailed them too - I figure that the more requests they get from the UK, the more they're likely to consider expanding......

Get emailing, Brits.

info@myarcticzero.com