Asian fashion lovers?

Options
Decora, lolita, ulzzang, gyaru, visual kei, and more...
I find a lot of people who like these styles on this website, and I bet there's more. So, feel free to add me, and comment telling me about your style. ^^
cosplayers are also awesome~.

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    bump. I love ulzzang, and oneegyaru x3 feel free to add me as well!
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The market down the street from me used to sell J-fashion mags. I have a tremendous stack of Egg, Ego System, and Ranzuki mags from years past that I still whip out all the time, even if I have no time, energy, or money to even attempt any of the now outdated styles.

(I also did full out ganguro panda makeup quite a few times in the past. Oh lord!)
  • KazNoms
    KazNoms Posts: 83
    Options
    Yay! A fellow jaofashion admirer! Please add !

Also a gaint lover,of japanese fashion x3 i use to wear random pop art jap shirts boots with socks layered and a skirt when someome was like decora! I was like oro @,@ so glad but im a huge lover of oshare kei and visual kei

And a cosplayer love to chat one day
  • wokandroll88
    wokandroll88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been dying to wear some Asian fashion clothes. I see tons on ebay but they all are in extra-small or small. It doesn't help that their small is probably smaller than the US small (US tends to inflate sizes to help us feel better about ourselves)

I love K-pop, I wish I could pull off some of the fashion from Asia.
  • lovinglolisa
    Options
    Bumping this thread! (Wait, can you bump threads here?)

I wear a lolita quite a bit! Actually, one of the reasons I want to lose weight is to fit into lolita brands better as well as hopefully look better in it too :)

I'm also quite interested in getting into gyaru too, but I'm not quite confident or knowledgeable to actually attempt it yet, haha!
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i'm a cosplayer and a huge fan of Japanese fashion, especially Lolita. anyone feel free to add me, i'd love to have more friends with similar interests on here. :D
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    lol funny you bring this up I was sitting on the couch yesterday and out of no where I ask my husband, "hey, when I get skinny , can I cosplay", I find that the closer I get to my ideal weight the more I wanna play dress up. I love the j-punk style and I am a HUGE fan of gothic lolita. I can't wait for corsets and lace. I'm normally not even that girlie.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Some of the japanese and korean fashion for men is pretty nice. And you'll rarely find it over here.

I can usually fit their L or XL when I'm at my smallest.
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    5'2 125lbs = size XXXL when I go back to China to buy clothes...

Kinda discouraging...but at least it's still cheap shopping!
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This needs a group.