Hello there!

Options
:huh: New here. Ive tried other sites and to be honest have found tracking food in and exercise output to be rather tedious, but Ill give it a try. Im very committed to my wt loss, but refuse to become obsessed with being on my computer a lot especially since I probably should be using this time to exercise. Nice to see a few of your posts expecially the challenges.

Replies

• maggiebugg
    Options
    Hi! This is all new to me too - it is a bit time consuming to enter all foods but it's really amazing how it adds up at the end of the day. I'm proud that I'm finally trying to take control of food instead of it controlling me.

Good Luck!:smile:
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to the site! I was always one who wouldnt even try to count calories but as you do it you will notice it becomes easier and less stressful. I just have a terrible time when I eat someone elses food like yesterday at a family reunion. But still this site is great to get you motivated. this is the first summer I so far DIDNT gain any weight back so I guess I am doing something right. lol Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Not quite "obsessed" here. I have the app on my iphone to track my food and my weight daily. I get on the computer and play around here on the message boards when I need motivation!

Welcome to the group and enjoy the journey!