Met a goal this morning

Options
rocklion
rocklion Posts: 69 Member
I met a goal I had set for myself this morning. I hit 180 pounds. But I'm really not that excited about it because I think I can do even better.

I wrote a blog about it on here. You can check it out at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/rocklion/view/a-goal-has-been-met-125642

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Well I'm excited for you, because reaching any goal is awesome! And now you can set a new one. Go you! :)
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on reaching one of your goals... Don't be hard on yourself, that is a big accomplishment. I think reaching any goal we set for ourselves is a big accomplishment and something to be happy about. You are doing great - keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • rocklion
    rocklion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching one of your goals... Don't be hard on yourself, that is a big accomplishment. I think reaching any goal we set for ourselves is a big accomplishment and something to be happy about. You are doing great - keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

Not being hard on myself at all. Read the blog and you'll know why. I can do better.
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You're inspiring whether you know it or not. You set a goal in the beginning. You've reached that goal. But you aren't through yet, you've realized you can do better, you can be in the best shape of your life, and you are going to do it!

This is my mindset, too. I still have some weight to lose (under 20lbs to get to my high school weight) but after that my goal is to strengthen and tone up, and be in the best shape of my life. I am going to do it! And to see people such as yourself doing it, is a true inspiration! Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!