17 Day Diet

taherickson
taherickson Posts: 20
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
I am starting this tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone else has tried it and if they had success?

Replies

• lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Can you post some details about it?
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    I did it to get myself off a plateau and it worked beautifully. Its no more expensive than eating normally and its very easy especially if you use the recipes in the book. I lost 7 lbs the 1st week and 11lbs total. It was great. I just got off it, no real reason, I just got caught up w/ some other things and kinda left it behind, but it def works and I may try it again! You're gonna do great! :wink:
  • jamaicaqueen24
    jamaicaqueen24 Posts: 23 Member
    Where can I find a copy of this diet?
  • I bought the book at Barnes and Noble but I think you can go to the website for more info. www.17daydiet.com
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Check out this thread alot of people doing the 17 day diet, really is good i tryed it just wasn't able to stick to it but many people have followed the plan and have lost weight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279777-the-17-day-diet?hl=17+day+diet&page=4#posts-3811464

Hope this helps.
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    I'm starting today too!
  • So Far so good on this :) Im on day 3 and this is the first diet Ive actually been excited about!
  • I am now on day 10 C1 and I have lost 9.5lbs. Hope everyone else is having the same great results.
  • cjalexander
    cjalexander Posts: 15 Member
    Wow! great work!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.