"the only easy day was yesterday......."

Options
Brand new to this site. Was an avid WW and online follower until the job market struck our household and now we are pinching penny's. I hope to find this site as helpful and rewarding as I did WW. I've been struggling with my weight my entire life. With the ups and downs and thru the years blah blah blah. I am starting new today and hope to meet some new friends along the way.
Kim

Replies

• HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    Hi Kim and welcome to the site. You will definitely find this site to be highly beneficial and best of all it's FREE!!

I used to do WW and Medifast and now I'm doing it on my own with Wonderslim and MFP.

Add me if you like...best of luck. Just remember to stick with it and not give up! =)
  • artsymel
    artsymel Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Kim

I have been over weight for most of my life as well .. i had a good 6 years of slimness ( in the 80's) and then had my first child and have not been able as of yet to shed those pounds (my son is 23 now)..i tried WW for a short bit. i had a 40 lb loss success with Atkins a few years back ..any who.... welcome.. i am some what new to this site as well but i am really liking the tools here to log and keep track of food intake and exercise .. I am following a 1200 to 1500 cal intake daily and pretty satisfied with the food i am choosing .. cheers to you and all that you do to bring about the body that you can love
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    welcome
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm new too.....just signed up today

Best of luck with your weight loss.