C25K

Options
I am restarting C25K for I think the 5th time...I know...ridiculous!! But I started today and did Week2Day1 and finished it and feel amazing! I can't wait until Tuesday when I can do it again!! Heres to a new ME!

Replies

• jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    Restarting it is always a million times better than giving up on it, so don't worry about how many times you've started it before. Isn't it amazing though! I'm just finished WK4 and I'm loving it!! (I hurt my knee and had to take a week off, but like you, I didn't give up) It's SO worth it! :D
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting tomorrow :) Good luck!
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just finished my very first day! I feel so energized.
  • sarahdenney1
    sarahdenney1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I started the C25K just over a year ago. I have worked my way up to running 2 half marathons and I'm training for another one in the fall. Stick with it, it's worth the work. :)
  • susieQ79
    susieQ79 Posts: 12
    Options
    So I have been on the MFP site for almost 2 months now and have lost 12 pounds, unfortunately about 2 weeks ago I got really sick and had to stop exercising and dieting. I now have the OK from the doctors to start exercising again. I am so relieved because I was afraid that I was going to put all the weight back on, but I didn't because I still weigh the same. I am going to give C25K a try this time around. So excited to get back to exercising. I hope I get some quick results, trying to lose about seven more pounds before my trip to Laughlin and Vegas......I have about 2 and 1/2 weeks left :smile:
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it. I just restarted after a five week gap, I was up to week six but have started at week four again, about all I can manage. It's hard but it's worth it!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this tomorrow. My mom bought me new shoes for my birthday since I couldn't walk for very long distances due to my calves hurting with my old shoes; hope the new ones do the trick!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just started Couch to 5K through Running Mate yesterday, it was not too bad, really, and I felt very proud of myself afterwards. I'm going to keep going, I hope you do, too! Good luck!
  • AmberJenay
    AmberJenay Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey! I am starting today too! I am so excited! Can't wait to be in tip top running shape. :bigsmile:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Did Week 1 Day 2 today, felt stronger this time and ran all the intervals (4 2-minute runs followed by 3-minute walk breaks). I'm going to keep at it!