How do you log C25K in your exercise diary?

Options
I am starting the C25K plan, week 1 day 1 and just wondering how should I go about logged it into my exercise diary? What about 30 day sherd?
Thanks!

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I manually add them into my database and enter the calories burned per my heart rate monitor.
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    If you use the free app for iphone it will tell you how many calories you have burned. You can add your own exercises in the cardio section of MFP.
    Good luck with the program. It is a fantastic way to start running. I used it and I did my first ever race last weekend.
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both. I add up the running times and walking times and put them in seperately. I count the Shred as Circuit training under cardio. Keep it up!!!
  • purplecait1212
    Options
    I manually enter it in too with a HRM - I'll send you a friend request if you want to look at my exercise diary, I just finished Couch to 5K week 3!
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    I add the running times and the walking times. At the moment on WK4 I have 16mins running and 14mins walking @ brisk pace. That seems to do it just fine.
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing either of those programs but I use my HRM and log the time and calories off of that. I also make a note of how long I spend in the fat burning zone and the fitness zone. I was going off of the calories burned on MFP but since I got the HRM I've noticed how far over those calories were. So now I will always use what my HRM says I'm burning.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, this helps a ton!