hello, relatively new here, ideas to improve my physique in

Options
Editted to add: sorry, topic should be: hello, relatively new here, ideas to improve my physique in 4.5 weeks (I am new at this)

Hi all, I joined a few weeks ago and made some progress (which hopefully shows in the pic). Now I have some down time allocated for 4 and 1/2 weeks of intense training and am set to dedicate to building a fitter body (ideal / primary goal is 6 pack abs
I am happy with the pic posted except I think the abs should be tighter, but am also curious if others think anything else specifically in the pic could be improved (and suggestions on how to improve it).

Currently I go to the gym 5 days a week:

Day 1: bicep / tricep superset; forearms; & treadmill run (weights usually take about 40 minutes, run for about 30 minutes)....also later in the day I usually do some core training at my house for 20 minutes

Day 2: Legs; calves; and treadmill run (weights for about 45-50 minutes, 10 minutes of LIGHT running to get some of the pain out of my legs from this workout (not sure if that makes sense or if it is mental, but it seems to work for me to get some of the soreness out)

Day 3: rest (I try to do some light swimming or take my dog on a longer walk than usual--but nothing stressful or tracked or anything)

Day 4: Shoulder workout and treadmill run (approx 30 minutes weights and 30 minutes run)
....also later in the day I usually do some core training in my house for 20 minutes

Day 5: Back workout and treadmill run (approx 40 minutes weights, 20 min run)

Day 6: Chest workout and treadmill run (approx 30 minutes weights and 30 minute run)....also later in the day I usually do some core training in my house for 20 minutes

Day 7: Same as day 3

I am happy with the pic posted except I think the abs should be tighter, but am also curious if others think anything else specifically in the pic could be improved (and suggestions on how to improve it).

I have written a lot already (I think?), but if I left out key info please ask me.

I still have to figure out setting up my profile and stuff on this site, so please be patient. Thanks all in advance.

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    All I do for my abs are,,,,, pull ups and leg raise for lower abs, I think has been working so far..........

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rob_base
    rob_base Posts: 97
    Options
    what about nutrition? what are you doing for that?
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • rob_base
    rob_base Posts: 97
    Options
    are you strict on nutrition?