Anyone got about 80lbs to lose?

Options
rsw84
rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
I've just signed up today, got a long way to go but I really feel ready to go for it this time.
Anyone got a similar amount of weight to lose?

I'm wanting to lose 2 stone by Christmas so could really do with a buddy to chivvy me along! :happy:

Replies

• zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    welcome, this site is awesome and has helped me a bunch.
    i only have 20 more to my goal but hoping for 30-35 more lbs to go but just wanted to say good luck and if you need a friend and motivation feel free to add me
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I did at the beginning. I wanted to lose 76.6 pounds. I'm not quite halfway there but close. It's taken me almost a year. I'm hoping it doesn't take an entire year to lose the second half, but we'll see.
  • rsw84
    Options
    wow.....well done on your loss, just seen your ticker.
    How long did it take you to lose that much weight? I'm trying to be realistic with my weight loss so would be good to know how long it took someone in real life!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i got about 80 or so to go, feel free to friend me
  • jaerie
    jaerie Posts: 42
    Options
    looks like your goal and mine are about the same! I'm almost three months in and 26 pounds down so far :)
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    welcome & you're gonna love this site!!!! When I started I had almost that to lose...I started mid Feb. & have lost (let go-b/c I don't want to find it again :laugh: ) 40 lbs in 5 months. I'm still working at letting go of ~25-35 more lbs. I wish you the best & if you are looking for a friend you can add me too.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I have 100+ to lose so you're in the right place. I've lost a few and I'm encouraged to keep going! :happy: Add me if you need a buddy in the same boat! :smile:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have between 85-90 still to go. You can add me if you'd like!
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    can you tell me how much a stone is please ?
  • rsw84
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Its nice to know that there are others out there with a similar amount to lose!

tbear16 - a stone is 14lbs
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I do, I am restarting again. Hopefully this will be it for me. This is a great site and fun, motivating. Feel free to friend me if you wish! Good Luck on your journey!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi there and welcome, I now have 80lbs left to lose. This is a great website and I have sent you a friend request :happy:
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    91 to go!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I have 85lbs to lose...I've lost 6lbs since being here. We can do this!!