• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 2 year old girl
    starting weight is 165
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I posted that I'm at my highest weight and I guess the only way to get it off is to be accountable and post the actual starting weight (I wasn't going to). SW 250lbs.... I'll be weighing in again on next Monday!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm a mum to a 10 year old boy. Starting weight 214lbs. Aiming for 200lbs by end of August. Need to stay motivated!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    wk5B0.jpg
    "STARTING WEIGHT" = ____ Lbs

Hello Moms,
    I am waiting for the Starting Weight of the Moms that want to join the Challenge. I will wait until midnight ET to do the tables adding all moms ready to join the Challenge.

My Starting Weight is:
    0S7FD.gif = 151.2 Lbs

Let's not get discouraged about this number, in some weeks we can have another story to tell if we really stick to the Plan. Let's bring all our tools.
    By the way I need some moms that can give me some minutes of their day to organize this huge Group, please send me a message if you are willing to do it. Thanks!

Now, The phrase of everyday...
    Xa12U.gif
  • jackies620
    jackies620 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge!! I have 3 kids--8yr son, 4yr daughter, and 1yr daughter. I'm back to my weight before my youngest, but I want to be back where I was before my first son was born 8yrs ago--So, I've got 21 pounds to go!
    I weighed myself this morning and my starting weight is 151 lbs.
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    151.6 today. Put me on the list!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My SW is 166.4

I weigh myself on Saturdays, I hope that is ok. How long is this challenge for?
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW is 175! Looking forward to the motivation and support to help get these last 18 pounds off!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    2 boys that are 1 and 6. Starting weight 128.
  • alina726
    alina726 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to do this! I've fallen off track the past couple of months and gained nearly 10 pounds in that short period of time! I need help!!! I have a 5 year old daughter.
  • alina726
    alina726 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    starting weight 162.2 :(
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Well, I have a 7 year old and a 2 year old, they rock but often get in my way when it comes to anything for myself. I think I really just enjoy making them happy more than I think I can be happy with me... But, I've tried workouts during naptime, early in the morning, and after midnight. Each approach worked for about a week. I can do great on my calories until the weekend comes ( I 'gained" 3 lbs this weekend ). So, I weigh on Fridays to feel better about myself.... is that still honest?

In the spirit of being honest with myself while seeking some much needed accountability, my start weight (this morning) is 199.8
    The original post looks like this is a 4 week challenge right? So my goal (since much of the weekend is prolly water) will be 187~

Two weeks to develop a habit, let's use this time to make it all Habit!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 3 kids, 8,3,and 4 months. I am currently nursing my baby. I don't plan on a huge weightloss because I hold onto weight while breastfeeding. I do want extra support to eat right, exercise and drink water. I want to be a hot mom!! Thanks for starting this board!!!

My weight is 189.6 lbs and I am 5'5"
  • RashaNoor
    RashaNoor Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in !! Have 4y old girl & 4m old baby boy , in his pregnancy I went up from 150pounds to 230!!! Ate for 10 not 2 :-(
    I started my diet since he was one month & lost 50pounds so far & it feels heavenly great , yet, another 30p. To go , Let's do it ! :-)
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!! sw 248 !!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Should have mentioned I have a 4yo and a 5yo!
  • September7bride
    September7bride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    43 year old super mom to a bright and beautiful 5 year old girl, count me in!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    These are the members that posted their weight and so are automatically IN THE GROUP, I will update the list at midnight, I wont include anyone after today. And I will need help to divided the Groups of Mom in 10. Please send me a message if you want to be a captain of a group, I need help big time!!!

I don't have Goal Weight numbers, please post again your Starting Weight and add Intermediate Weight and Goal Weight. Thanks!

1kvTF.png
    KTOeP.png

SpLmt.gif
    I will count calories today, no more than 1200 calories for me today.

Workout Later, I will start with Jillian, 30 Day Shred
    ghojH.png
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Before posting goals, is this our ultimate goal or is it for a four week span? I like to know time frames;).
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW= 211 pds

(Ugh! That number kills me!)