Laughing!!! I just realized why I'm not loosing weight!!

Options
:laugh: When I started MFP a few months ago, I set a realistic goal of losing 20 lbs. Great - almost there! (Even though, I really want to loose 40). I have been trudging along almost on 'MAINTENANCE MODE' for the past 2-3 weeks (loosing only 1 lb.) !!! :laugh: No wonder! I just re-adjusted to lose another 20 lbs., and my calorie intake went from 1380 - 1200 ......duh!!! Hopefully things will get moving again. :laugh:

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    :laugh: When I started MFP a few months ago, I set a realistic goal of losing 20 lbs. Great - almost there! (Even though, I really want to loose 40). I have been trudging along almost on 'MAINTENANCE MODE' for the past 2-3 weeks (loosing only 1 lb.) !!! :laugh: No wonder! I just re-adjusted to lose another 20 lbs., and my calorie intake went from 1380 - 1200 ......duh!!! Hopefully things will get moving again. :laugh:

Well at least you can laugh about it!:wink:
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I had a very similar 'duh' moment last week! My daily life had changed quite a bit but I didn't change my "lifestyle" setting. Just couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong! Of course it finally hit me the day before I was going back to my more active lifestyle! Ugh!! Glad you found it and you're on your way back to losing!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    it is always good that we can laugh at ourselves...i mean if we can't laugh at ourseves then we are in big trouble, right...keep on going and you will get there I still have a pesky 10lbs or so to lose and it seems they are taking the longest...