• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great here in NY, just finished a 1400 cal burn!! :happy:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great here in NY, just finished a 1400 cal burn!! :happy:
    That's an awesome burn for a Sunday! Great job! Makes my 331 look puny! hahaha
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great! How about you?
    Bored! haha

w221302161.gif
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    im good how are you, had my dad over for dinner tonight so had to save quite alot of calories for that so i am feeling hungry tonight but tomorrow is another more sensible day i hope, but i am focused and determined and only i can do this for me.
    love and hugs x
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Was brutal! I keep hearing I need to burn close to 2000 cals, I don't think I will ever get there! And now I sit on the sofa cheering for team USA!! :laugh:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Was brutal! I keep hearing I need to burn close to 2000 cals, I don't think I will ever get there! And now I sit on the sofa cheering for team USA!! :laugh:

2000 is a lot to burn in one day! Dont hurt yourself! ;-)
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm at work. Would rather be anywhere but here haha
    Psyching myself up for a big-*kitten* bikeride after my 12 hour shift. Its up the biggest steepest hill in town. 4km straight up!
    Whew Whew Whew - thats me psyching myself up!
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new just joined today but got to say been a good day knowing i'm coming on here and reporting in has kept me focused. poor dog is a little tired as she hasn't walked so much in ages x:smile:
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    I am great, hiding inside from the heat and humidity in Minnesota. And dealing with a teething baby!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Hows everyone doing today?

Howdy brother - great to see another native Texan on the site ;) Hope your Sunday is going well - love the responses you've gotten - too cool :)
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Doing great Carl.. Here in Houston and hot as heck.. I hope that you had a wonderful day. I know you are probably sleeping now cause of the time slot.. Talk to ya soon.. :)