Metabolism Booster: Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
2»

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Seriously ignore these stupid bogus articles and all that crap. The Braggs Apple Cider Unfiltered Vinegar is all natural organic greatness. It has already been proven and common sense that it aids in digestion so hello just think about that statement alone beside all the other stuff it has in it.If you cant understand what digestive enzymes are then I can't help you because this vinegar is jam packed with them hello wake up !.
    If you were losing weight, you were eating at a calorie deficit.
    If you want to consume colonies of acetobacter, just leave some wine or apple juice out on your counter for a few days.
    After it ferments to alcohol, acetobacter from the air will convert the alcohol to vinegar and you'll have a live colony.
    There is your "mother".
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I know my mom does that for arthritis

tagged
  • juliacatherine1
    juliacatherine1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I used to take cider vinegar tablets to help with stomach issues and I noticed as a side effect my appetite seemed to decrease and I actually felt like I was losing weight when I wasn't trying-back then. I was having some energy issues recently and my friend suggested taking ACV daily, but I refuse to drink it for obvious reasons, so I got some of the tablets I used to buy, very cheap like $4 for 150 and started taking them. My energy level improved for sure, last week I was a bit lazy about taking them and my energy level was down and appetite was up. For me, I think taking the tablets daily helps with several things, so I will probably continue taking them. So i guess a decrease in appetite and an increase in energy could cause you to lose weight and/or boost metabolism? Not really a knowledgeable person on this.
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You need the type of apple cider vinegar with the "mother" in it.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I heard that exercising also increases metabolism/tdee.