I'm Floating!!!

Options
:drinker: Whoo hoooo!!! I did it. I drank 7.5 glasses of water, just plain water, at work today. I NEVER drink plain water, don't too much care for it. But I did it today. Tomorrow my goal is 9 glasses. I am drinking out of a glass that holds 2.5 cups and I filled and drank 3 of them today. Yeah!!!!!

I know that seems like a small thing but for me that's really BIG!!!!

Charlaine:laugh:

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Whoo hoooo!!! I did it. I drank 7.5 glasses of water, just plain water, at work today. I NEVER drink plain water, don't too much care for it. But I did it today. Tomorrow my goal is 9 glasses. I am drinking out of a glass that holds 2.5 cups and I filled and drank 3 of them today. Yeah!!!!!

I know that seems like a small thing but for me that's really BIG!!!!

Charlaine:laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Float away! I think you will find that the added hydration will actually make you feel better. It may take a few days and a lot of trips to the bathroom but I have a bottle of water before I go for coffee now because the water actually revives me better than the coffee!

Great job!:drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Excellent start. It does become easier and you will find after awhile you want the water more than other things. Not that you don't enjoy those things:tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Did you know that if you go the the bathroom at least once an hour, you are getting required amount of water????
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot, you will get used to the flavorless water and actually I have pretty much stopped drinking anything else during the day but water because I crave it now, ok crave is probably too strong.

And clear or lemonade colored urine and the comment above are good indications of hydration, not to mention your skin will look better!