Just Starting

Options
HI ,
Just joined happy to be with you all , really wish this work i want to loose 15 Kilos ( almost 30 lbs i guess )
wish u all best of luck & me too :)))))

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • MerA822
    MerA822 Posts: 43
    Options
    thanks a lot but i want to ask did it really worked with u ??
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! feel free to add me as a friend if you wish!

And remember...believe in yourself because we all believe in you!
  • MerA822
    Options
    thanks a lot i will add you , i see your almost thier hope you can help me :)))
  • justdoitx1
    Options
    Welcome! you are in good company with a LOT in common! The program is good and pretty simple tp follow. Best of luck to you! You may also add me as a friend : ):flowerforyou:
  • MerA822
    Options
    thanks a lot , i will , hope we all make it :smile:
  • Evningstar81
    Evningstar81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started back up again! Fell off course never really took of the last time. I think I am seriously ready this time, I just turned 30 and reality has hit, I want to be healthy! First goal drop 25 lbs by mid September. I think I can do it if i stay on track, I once lost 25 lbs in 5 weeks from just eating healthier.
  • MerA822
    Options
    hi , Wow 25lbs in 5 weeks that's great i hope i can do the Same , the problem is that i stop in the middle & i love Junk food , but i will try i want to look hot for my Birthday :smile:
  • Evningstar81
    Evningstar81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well the 25 lbs in 5 weeks was when I was at my heaviest (506 lbs) so apparently it is not usually that easy...I wouldnt have called that easy though..I love junk food too! It's my weakness. I have been pulling recipes from the biggest loser books that sound tempting to me, they even have some good desserts that are healthy!
  • MerA822
    Options
    of course it must be hard , dessert in another thing i can't resist , the problem is don't have time to cooke