seeking other moms doing p90x

Options
alyssa92982
alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
I'm officially starting p90x plan as of tomorrow 7-18-11. Its going to be a brutal 3 mos but I am prepared and excited to see what results may come! Looking for other mommys out there who are currently doing this program or getting ready to start it also to be friends with to help motivate each other or share experiences with;-)

Replies

• runnergrl82
    Options
    Im getting ready to start..i have two little ones...addme if u like=)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    What about mommies doing Insanity? I know it is only 60 days, but still 6 days a week. Plus day one kicked my butt!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a working mom of two. :-) Today was Day 5 of Week 1 of p90x for me! It would be great to have some p90x-ers to "graduate" with 3 months from now. :wink:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Insanity too! ;)
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    would like to join in too :) Gonna start Aug. 1st!!! I have a 3 yr old boy, so most of my workouts are at 5 a.m.................so I need some extreme motivation!!!!
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two small girls. I am going to start Aug 1st. I will have to do it before work. Going to try 5 am and see if I can finish before everyone wakes up. It is 45 min or 60 min?
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5, day 4 :D I have two munchkins, but they're not so tiny anymore...they are 10 and 5. You're going to love P90X...just get through the first week, that's the hardest, and I promise it gets easier! And as long as you didn't injure yourself, work through the soreness! It will go away eventually :D