13 CAN be a lucky number!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi Tam!! Wow! What a huge accomplishment you have already achieved, you should be very proud! Thats like losing a whole nother person girl!:laugh: Can I ask you how long it took you to lose it and what your best advice is for those of us who are still basically at the beginning of a VERY long road?

Congratulations again!:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Tam!! Wow! What a huge accomplishment you have already achieved, you should be very proud! Thats like losing a whole nother person girl!:laugh: Can I ask you how long it took you to lose it and what your best advice is for those of us who are still basically at the beginning of a VERY long road?

Congratulations again!:flowerforyou:

~Roni

Hey, it's been about 14 months. I started on September 6, 2007.

The best advice is to take it slowly. Make one small change after another. Be sensible and don't stress yourself out. Just do what you can and keep making the effort and you will get there. Don't rush the process. The days and weeks and months will go by anyway. Just lose weight slow and healthy with them. Think of the bigger picture but enjoy the small successes along the way. And the best advice is to work on changing your relationshp with food. Focus on fueling your body. When you do that, it becomes very easy to make wiser choices to keep you satisfied.

Best of luck and thank you!! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!