Billy Blanks UltimateTae Bo Boot Camp

Options
Anyone here do it? that was my "exercise of choice" for months, but I've just stopped. Does anyone else do it?:indifferent:

Replies

• releko
    releko Posts: 16
    Options
    Anyone here do it? that was my "exercise of choice" for months, but I've just stopped. Does anyone else do it?:indifferent:
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hey

If it's the one with him being in army fatigue clothes and he introduces the billy bands...the yea!!! I really liked the abs one. I quit doing it because i moved to a different apartment and I have neighbors and i don't want to jump over there heads
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I do TaeBo a lot....The Amped versions are the ones I have. They're great. But I've been kind of unmotivated lately. Tam just gave me new motivation though. We'll lose our last 12-13 lbs together.:drinker: So back to it:drinker:

I do love TaeBo though......I was really seeing the results but the weather change and it getting dark so early has kind of turned me into a lazy bum lately.......BUT I'm back at it.....starting tonight.....

0002014E.gif
  • releko
    Options
    the ones i have are the ultimate and abs boot camps. the ultimate has the billy bands. i need to start doing it again. i MUST!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    the ones i have are the ultimate and abs boot camps. the ultimate has the billy bands. i need to start doing it again. i MUST!

I have the Bootcamp one and it is no joke! I've only done it twice since I had it...my downstairs neighbors are cool but I really dont want to piss her off....
  • kellch
    Options
    I wanna get a lot more of them. I was a member on the Billy Blanks club but I didn't wanna keep payin for it. From the advice I got from the others on there the T3 series 05-52800T3mainprod_thumb.jpg is the best out there.
    Ultimate Taebo 05-52610_list.jpg one I have is an 89 minute workout...wow is it tough :noway: :laugh:
    I love it though!:drinker: There's a TaeBo Funk and Freestyle Funk 05-53227_list.jpg05-53228_list.jpgI wanna get too...It's mainly dance moves. I love those parts of his other workouts. He dances and makes it fun and it kind of gives me the 2nd wind I need to make it to the end. The sculpting ones and abs ones and bootcamp and the new ones....I want em all :laugh: I also wanna get some different workouts too...Like Tubo Jam and stuff so I don't get burnt out on the same thing all the time. I've recently started The Biggest Loser Sculpt one too. I do the TaeBo Amped for cardio and then after that I do the BL Sculpt every night...(well I slacked off for a couple weeks but I'm back in the game:drinker: )

Keep it up...you will see results...I know I have...and it's fun too:bigsmile:
  • tjones7
    Options
    Hey everyone.

The weather has changed and i'm geting bored/scared to walk in the morning cause I saw a fox the other day and it's too dark so i'm thinking about starting my billy blanks again. I will say, I remember when I was following my diet and running before I did billy and I felt fabulous and others were noticing.

How about this, Let's Committ to doing a taebo dvd 1 session per day for 2 weeks IT HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE OF THE 45 MIN TAPES NOT THE 8 MIN ONE....LOL and see how great our results are.
    can we start Monday ..this way we will give everyone a chance to measure and dig out the dvds.

let me know what you think...i'm leaving the office headed for the gym.
  • kellch
    Options
    Wellll I'm in :drinker: Already started doing this...Sunday I did the 89 minute Ultimate TaeBo, Monday I did the Full Throttle TaeBo (55 mins), Tuesday I did Fatburn Accelerator (52 mins), and Tonight I'm doing the Jumpstart Cardio (40 mins)....After each of these I also did a 30 minute Biggest Loser Sculpt video. Feels great...........but I'm soooooooooooo sore this morning :laugh: :wink:
  • releko
    Options
    tjones - sounds like a plan. I have the Ultimate Tae Bo Boot Camp (55 min) and the Ab Boot Camp (35 min) (both where he's wearing fatigues) Can i alternate between the two?
  • tjones7
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!!!!!!

Good Job with the progress I didn't know he has so many tapes. Yes, we can do whatever we want as long as it's Tae bo bound....lol If you can keep track so if you lose 40 pounds you can tell you secret....lol lol I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

do you guys have a great eating plan.
  • kellch
    Options
    He has lotsa workouts go to www.billyblanks.com you can look at everything he has. I've lost 31 so far I'm almost to 40:drinker: :laugh: I just stick to the MFP guidelines. It works great. At first I'd eat unhealthy and run out of calories early in the day but I've learned to eat healthier so I can eat more. Also if I want to eat more, I have to workout more:flowerforyou:
  • tjones7
    Options
    ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED????????????????? I AM. MWF I'M GOING TO DO HIS CARDIO BOOT CAMP IN THE MORNING T&TH I'M GOING TO DO ULTIMATE BOOT CAMP AT NIGHT . I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT FOR SATURDAY OR SUNDAY BUT I'M READY FOR SHELLY'S ABS AND THE "I CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME" THIGHS THE GIRL IN THE BACK...LOL
  • kellch
    Options
    I took the night off last night :sad: :sad: :sad: I didn't feel well th_yuk.gif But tonight I'll do the Ultimate Taebo again (makes up a little for yesterday) and Saturday, Full Throttle, Sunday Ultimiate again...and I'm also doin the Biggest Loser Sculpts each night th_smalldancingman.gif
  • tjones7
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!!!!!!

I did cardio bootcamp and abs bootcamp this morning...I skipped the the billy bands.

Good job ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellch
    Options
    Sorry I was sick and recooperating this weekend...back at it tonight though......Full Throttle for me :drinker: And am going to do it every night for the next two weeks (I'll just start over...darned flu :grumble: )
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Never done it. if anyone has an extra DVD they can ship me let me know! hehe
  • kellch
    Options
    Go to WWW.BILLYBLANKS.COM You can order them there :bigsmile: :wink:
  • tjones7
    Options
    What are you guys logging tae bo as in your exercise log? I din't know what to put/

And you can get dvd's from you library.
  • tjones7
    Options
    What are you guys logging tae bo as in your exercise log? I din't know what to put/

And you can get dvd's from you library.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    no money to go buy one... Just wondering if anyone had an extra so I could try it out? lol