Old Friends

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
I'm just so excited. We are in Orchard, NE today for a ball game. We lived there for nine years and moved away last fall. Well I haven't seen hardly anybody from there since I started to lose weight. This morning I say one of my dearest friends, and she said it was like half of me was gone, and that I looked fantastic. An other friend that I've seen also said I was looking great. I'm just so excited to go to the game and see everybody. Most of the friends that I hang out with where I live now see me often enough that they don't notice a big change in my weight, but the friends I haven' t seen in a while sure do. and it feels great.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    I'm just so excited. We are in Orchard, NE today for a ball game. We lived there for nine years and moved away last fall. Well I haven't seen hardly anybody from there since I started to lose weight. This morning I say one of my dearest friends, and she said it was like half of me was gone, and that I looked fantastic. An other friend that I've seen also said I was looking great. I'm just so excited to go to the game and see everybody. Most of the friends that I hang out with where I live now see me often enough that they don't notice a big change in my weight, but the friends I haven' t seen in a while sure do. and it feels great.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    That's awesome Anna - you are doing so well. 2/3 of your way there already. Have fun.

Yesterday I saw a girl l havent seen for a year and she said 'holy are you ever losing weight' I sometimes feel that you can't even tell but she could and that made my day! Note to self - keep wearing those black pants!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done to both of you :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Anna!snoopydance.gif
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    That's great! I know that made you feel awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    My husband got to stay up there and go to the bar after the game:grumble: I had to come home because I have to work tomorrow. DH and the kids are going to hang out up there tomorrow and the kids will go trick or treating with their old friends. I caught a ride with some other people back to Arapahoe. Anyway. Dan said that every body he talked to said something about how good I looked. It made my whole day.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Way to go... isnt it nice to know your looking so good!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That must of been so much fun!
    Good for you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    It was so fun. I miss my friends so much. I have friends here, but they are not as close as my friends were up there. I would move back in a heart beat.
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Congrats Anna!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!