Greetings!!

Options
I'm new to this, I have three days under my belt with MFP. Not sure how all this works, but I've got to say I like what I have found out so far!

Replies

• ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm on day 5..... && LOVIN IT!!! Good Luck with your goal, I'm excited to be here too:)
  • photonurse
    Options
    New here too! I will add you!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have been here for 17 days. I'm loving it.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Welcome sweetie nice to meet you..and congrate on the three days here at MFP i shall friend you asap in fact i shall friend all you that are new
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Welcome to you too and congrats on your 5 days...i shall friend you too sweetie
  • jessicamrie11582
    Options
    hey everyone! i am jessica and i am on day 2 =) if anyone would like to push me along or be pushed in return, let me know. so excited to be here, picture to follow soon.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    nice to meet you jessica i would love to be your friend
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I joined in March, but have been really committed for 90+ days! This site has been the best thing for me! I have awesome friends on here who support me and keep me motivated. I am a lot older than all of you, but face the same issues you do. If you don't mind having an older friend on here, I would be happy to be friends with any of you and be a support! ☺