Body for Life - Who's up for a 12 week challenge?

Options
I've done this challenge before and was VERY happy with the result. Now that I'm in a little better starting shape, I'd like to try it again and push it even further!

Additional information can be found on the website (http://bodyforlife.com/) but if you're really interested in it, I STRONGLY recommend purchasing the book (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/body-for-life-bill-phillips/1003757397?ean=9780060193393&itm=3&usri=body+for+life) which most Barnes & Nobles seem to stock...

I'm planning on starting the challenge on August 1st but wanted to see if anyone else was interested... this program is challenging and a good support system is definitely crucial but the results it produces are truly incredible!

Replies

• sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    Never did it before but I am game.
  • stephinator1986
    Options
    Awesome! I think you'll really like it. Some people get turned off by it because it kind of looks like a fad diet if you don't take the time to understand it. But it is ALL about a healthy balanced diet, a challenging cardo/strength workout plan, and paying attention to your body.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    I will check it out and then likely I will be game, too!
  • stephinator1986
    Options
    Awesome! Its really a lot of fun! The most important part is following the plan as a lot of people don't start seeing BIG results until after week 6. I was proof of this myself. The more people participating at once, the more effective the plan so if you know anyone else that may be interested, direct them this way!
  • deanna07
    deanna07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on 7/24/11. Just logged onto MPF to see if anybody else was doing it! Yay!!!
  • Njscmbullock
    Options
    I just started this plan this week. Any tips or suggestions??
  • Bella808
    Options
    Did it before and failed at Sticking with it.. It seems that my free day turns out to be more than once a week!! I am
    Starting it tomorrow an hoping i have the will power to change!
  • Njscmbullock
    Options
    So I am at the start of week 4, and have lost 5 pounds and 5 1/4 inches...Feeling tired, wishing for better-faster results, but I know that they will come so I am not-WILL not lose steam!
  • Njscmbullock
    Options
    So I am at the start of week 4, and have lost 5 pounds and 5 1/4 inches...Feeling tired, wishing for better-faster results, but I know that they will come so I am not-WILL not lose steam!
  • Njscmbullock
    Options