Replies

• mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My dog puts a smile on my face!
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    I smile when chilling with the hubs and my baby boy (Pekingese)...just spending quality time is the sweetness of my day
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Honestly, lately I've been smiling to myself for no particular reason at all. Just a general feeling of well-being and happiness. I'll spare the details, but it makes me SO proud of myself when I handle difficult situations in perfect alignment with who I am as a person. Like when I don't compromise myself or my integrity to accomplish something. I'm on a days-long high because of that lately.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    My doggies! They must know I detest working out and almost always keep me company. Like today, I'm doing JM's and I'm doing some stupid plank thingy. My one dog comes up under me and starts licking my face. I got to laughing and fell. I needed that! :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    When I win at anything.
  • tdc7591
    tdc7591 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Right now my biggest joy is taking care of my two year old nephew! I live him so much. Lol I also get pretty excited when people comment on how much weight I've lost :D
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    So I'm gonna be the first to say it...

I smile when I'm thinking about a hot-bodied man and alllll the things I wanna do to him. Especially if I'm at work. And nobody knows why I have said grin on my face...makes it all the more amusing.

But to be PG like everyone else:

I smile when I look at my bullmastiff. He is, by far, my world.

I smile when my friends are happy

And last, but certainly not least:

I smile when I see someone I don't like going through something unpleasant (yes, I admit it!)
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Listening to my children laughing and playing together.

Feeling confident that I have changed my life and that I will reach my goal weight.

Spending time with my best girlfriends.

No longer having multiple chins when I see photos of myself.

Michelle
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    waking up to sweet text messages ;)
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    When my husband asked me to go on a date with him before he leaves town for a week...and my dog behaving today and not chewing on everything.
  • mrsmichellewilson
    mrsmichellewilson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    my grandbaby.......but best of all if thinking about how my son FINALLY grew up and dump his nasty, obnoxious, loud, dirty, no table manners and no respect for anyone ex-girlfriend. I haven't told him "I told you so" YET....but I told him so. She has hurt my family and my feelings for the last time and it brings a smile to my face that I never have to see her ever again.....YAY ! Sorry...I'm usually not so negative but she was such a tramp...so glad shes out of our lifes :bigsmile:
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    When my toddler falls asleep on me.

When the cat is smooching me and just being sweet cause she knows I'm in a crap mood.

Chocolate!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I also smile when I'm in trouble (Yes, this is a bad thing. No, I cannot help it)
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    waking up to sweet text messages ;)

i think every guy is thinking the same thing and thats what's your number :) lol
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Clocking out at work.
  • Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    My dog puts a smile on my face!

Yes! Any kind of dog that is happy!

Fluffy dogs are preferable
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My daughter!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My son...anyday, anytime, anywhere....whether he's with me or not. He makes me smile the most in life in so many ways I can't even explain. My beautiful nieces~they always make me smile.

A nice day at the river with my family~always makes me smile. & music. Good song on the radio, on my ipod, etc.!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    My guitars. Mary, Margo, Micaela, and Marcy.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    random 'i love you's' from people i love back.