I NEED YOUR IDEAS

Options
I need your help!

Tomorrow starts week 13, day 85 and the final week of P90X. I can not believe that we (the wife and I) have been disciplined enough to do an hour a day, six days a week for the last 12 weeks. I missed 4 days after my surgery, but the wifey has not missed one day of the program. She can do one arm push ups, clapping push ups, diamonds and the whole nine. Our physical improvement in all areas is undeniable. At 45yrs old, I am more flexible (yoga X)...able to do more pull ups, chin ups and push ups than I could do at any time in my military career. Next weekend we plan to have a P90X graduation celebration.

Any suggestions on what would be an appropriate way of celebrating this physical ftiness milestone?

Replies

• GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Rock climbing!!
    :) it's fun, and it puts your new flexibly and strength to the test!
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations. I learned that adherence to any diet works wonders and P90X is a great exercise regiment coupled with diet.

Secondly, my recommendation would be something that I couldn't say here on the forum, but you get my meaning. ;-)
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How about a romantic hike then a picnic?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Massages, hot tubs, a little sumthin-sumthin :wink:

And FANTASTIC JOB!!!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I vote for the romantic picnic!! Good, yummy, healthy food, and a warm sunset!!! You two deserve it!!! Congratulations!!
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job both of you! When I finish my first round of P90X my husband and I are going on a backpacking/hiking weekend in a desolation wilderness area with beautiful lakes to explore and mountains to climb. Not everyone's cup o' tea, but I love it!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh definitely a little bit of pampering (couple spa day maybe?) and some special time together :smile:
  • Rodneymc4
    Rodneymc4 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

The wifey also read all the comments and was very touched.

I'm going to let her decide what she wants to do, but I do have one MANDATORY request :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    i would recomend using those newly fit bodies to burn some more calories ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!