only got 1 mfp friend haaha

Options
Been using mfp for about 3 weeks now Im 5lbs down :) Ive just changed my goal each week to 0.5lb As i want to do it slowly but surely So i keep it off & im changing my lifestyle rather than just Dieting to lose quickly & it all comes back! Im using the wii fit to track my weight and do exercise aswell as zumba so I will be happy losing more Each week if its through the exercise :) want friends on mfp that are also doing it slowly For a bit of encourgement as im prone to off days! :\ haha

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far! Have added you as a friend

Sue :smile: x
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELL COME !!

feel free to request me !
  • jessii1990
    jessii1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done on your achievment so far! I do my weigh ins and some exercise on my wii fit as well! I love that i can still exercise when its miserable outside! Ive added you as a friend :) Good Luck!!

Jess x
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great work so far and very sensible to do it gradually. I understand where you are coming from with needing extra support some days - I have days like that too. Feel free to request me ;-)
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    Friend request sent :D
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Well done so far!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    added you..:smile: .....good luck !
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    Well done so far. I seem to lose nothing from week to the next and since starting this properly have only lost 1lb. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    Well done so far. I seem to lose nothing from week to the next and since starting this properly have only lost 1lb. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey