msn.com shows 20 low fat breakfast ideas this was one of them

Ingredients

1 cup(s) cubed fresh or drained canned pineapple
1/4 cup(s) frozen pineapple-orange-juice concentrate
1/2 cup(s) nonfat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup(s) water
2 ice cubes, crushed

Directions

1. Combine pineapple, pineapple-orange-juice concentrate, yogurt, water and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth and frothy. Serve immediately.

Nutritional Information
(per serving)

Calories 147
Total Fat --
Saturated Fat --
Cholesterol 1mg
Sodium 53mg
Total Carbohydrate 34g
Dietary Fiber --
Sugars --
Protein 4g
Calcium

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    msn.com shows 20 low fat breakfast ideas this was one of them

Ingredients

1 cup(s) cubed fresh or drained canned pineapple
    1/4 cup(s) frozen pineapple-orange-juice concentrate
    1/2 cup(s) nonfat vanilla yogurt
    1/4 cup(s) water
    2 ice cubes, crushed

Directions

1. Combine pineapple, pineapple-orange-juice concentrate, yogurt, water and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth and frothy. Serve immediately.

Nutritional Information
    (per serving)

Calories 147
    Total Fat --
    Saturated Fat --
    Cholesterol 1mg
    Sodium 53mg
    Total Carbohydrate 34g
    Dietary Fiber --
    Sugars --
    Protein 4g
    Calcium
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    That looks great!
  • lmichele22
    Options
    OM GOODNESS, That looks so refreshing, i just got in from working out and i just seen this and i want to already try it ! thanks for sharing ! I'm so new to this site been here just a month now and I love it !
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    OM GOODNESS, That looks so refreshing, i just got in from working out and i just seen this and i want to already try it ! thanks for sharing ! I'm so new to this site been here just a month now and I love it !
    I think I am gonna make it and freeze it individually so I can grab one and take it to work and as it thaws I can drink it for breakfast-- I need different breakfast ideas that i can eat while i am at work and have no fuss-- I have no time in the mornings I even make my protein shakes the night before so in the am i just have to grab it out of the fridge give it a few shakes and I am good to go instant meal
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am so using my kids idividual slushy maker for this one :)
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Cool! Something my husband and I can enjoy together in the evenings. Thanks!

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lmichele22
    Options
    :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: YUMMMY, I finally went and did a little shopping and made me this twice this week and it was so refreshing, I asked a trainer about this at the gym I work out at they mention that this is a perfect drink for right after working out if you work out in the morning and if you also make
    Protein shakes, to have this after so you are burning the carlories ! I just thought it was something to share, but I just mention that it was a great drink....