TWEENERS 10/31

Options
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Don't forget to check in Friday ladies! Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days to reply to posts...school stuff.

As far as I can see everyone did great!

Remember to post Friday!

myspace_halloween_graphic17.gif

Replies

• singcoz528
    Options
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Don't forget to check in Friday ladies! Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days to reply to posts...school stuff.

As far as I can see everyone did great!

Remember to post Friday!

myspace_halloween_graphic17.gif
  • singcoz528
    Options
    I added up everyday and overall since Sunday i;ve burned exactly 3000 calories!

I lost another 3 pounds this week bringing me to 21 overall.

I did great with the dairy, greens not so much. I think I had maybe 1 good green day.

Water this week was just so so...i need to work on that.

I'm still waiting to hear from my partner for our final tally.

How'd everyone else do this week?
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I know that i haven't checked in all week, but it's been busy. Anyway, here's my Friday check-in

Cardio carlories = 1800 (not good, but not bad)

Greens = Salad for lunch everyday (difficult, but i'm proud of it)

Dairy = Yogurt for brekky everyday

Water = 64oz p/day

On a happy note, I'VE REACHED MY FIRST 10 POUNDS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 lbs lost this week!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - glad to see you!

So in only counting exercise - I burned 800 calories
    I figure that's WAY better than 2 months ago when I did nothing. Went away for a long weekend and did well with my calorie intake but no exercise to speak of unless you count shopping!

I've done great with water, greens and dairy. Time is a killer for me to exercise-but I am working on it. This was an eye opener.

Sorry, partner!

Singcoz - you should pick the next challenger! We're right on track with our loss-I am now at 23.I lost 2 more punds this week - I am starting to like to see my ticker! ordered some pants from Old Navy that are not plus size! So EXCITED!

MsNewBooty - 10 pounds - I am doing the happy dance - oh wait that would be more calories burned, right?!
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Dance for me!!!! I know it's only 10 lbs, but it's more then I've lost through all those yo-yo diets.

And yes, that's more calories burned:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • singcoz528
    Options
    WTG guys! MsNewBooty you kept up with EVERYONE this week so I think u should be next weeks challenger! Unless anyone else posts as well as she did!

10 pounds wow awesome!

Halloween_Card_1.JPG
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I lost like 3 lbs, but was very sick yesterday. Didn't do much for exercise, my back is still out. Cannot bend or anything. Plus, I don't count everylittle thing I do, so I couldn't giver you an amount. I figure this thing gives me 1600 cals, so any exercise should cover anything little I may have slipped in my mouth without counting like gum and such.
    I haven't really done that great with dairy, water, or greens. Kinda lost motivation with my back and stuff. I'll try to get back on track next week.

Congrats to everyone on their loss.

Good job Chrissy. I like my ticker too.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I lost like 3 lbs, but was very sick yesterday. Didn't do much for exercise, my back is still out. Cannot bend or anything. Plus, I don't count everylittle thing I do, so I couldn't giver you an amount. I figure this thing gives me 1600 cals, so any exercise should cover anything little I may have slipped in my mouth without counting like gum and such.
    I haven't really done that great with dairy, water, or greens. Kinda lost motivation with my back and stuff. I'll try to get back on track next week.

Congrats to everyone on their loss.

Good job Chrissy. I like my ticker too.

With a back injury it's really hard to stay focused on anything - we'll have a great week next week!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So walking for an hour yesterday for "trick or treating" burned more calories - if that's the case I was way under - oops!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Just weighed and I've lost another pound - that's about 3 this week! It almost scares me to lose too much too fast - been there and done that before and it's always come back to haunt me!!
  • singcoz528
    Options
    great job everyone!