Looking to buy exercise pants that fit.

Options
NancLH4
NancLH4 Posts: 24 Member
Does anyone have a place they like to buy exercise pants from. I'm down 25 pounds and would love a pair of zumba type workout pants. But the ones I've found (at Kohl's) are too tight across the backside, but fit otherwise. Yes, that's where I still need to lose, but surely there are pants that would be cute to fit.
Anyone have any that they love that are cute to be fuller??
Thanks!!!!

Replies

• zmpannell
    zmpannell Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!

In response to your post, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Navy for work-out clothes. They are always having some sort of sale. I recently added two pairs of pants and three tank tops to my collection for about $20.

Keep up the great work!
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love my Under Armour and my Athleta bottoms...Athleta is a great site for all exercise clothing!
  • freshmenthesis
    freshmenthesis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I get the majority of my pants including work out pants at Old Navy.
    I haven't bought "Zumba type" pants there in a while so I am not sure what they carry currently but it should be worth a look.
  • serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Options
    I had the same problem - I found a great pair for $15 at Target this past weekend! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    If you have a Ross or TJMaxx in your area, check out their workout clothes. There are different brands and fits, you can see what you really like and they are cheaper. Good luck!
  • sarah829522
    sarah829522 Posts: 139
    Options
    For Zumba I love a champion pair of capris from target. they seem to work well for me. you may like the Nike Women's Be Strong Dri-FIT Poly Capri - those seem to go in at the waist and accentuate the curves. Bought those from ****'s Sports.

Note: The Nike Dri-FIT COTTON Capri tends to be loose all over on me and is the same size as my Poly pair.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty tall (5'9") and rarely find any comfortable work-out pants but I did find a couple of pairs at Target that actually fit me. They weren't tight (not too loose either) and were made to fit an actual woman and not a 13 year old. Plus side was it didn't say anything stupid across the butt like "Foxy" or "Hot Stuff" ;)
  • NancLH4
    Options
    Wow...Thanks for all the quick replies ladies. I knew I could count on you. LOL I have all these stores in my area and all in the same area, so I feel a shopping trip coming on.
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow
    You are fantastic! Good job.
    I love athleta. I have a long torso and like to buy tops at www.Lucy.com. Might check there for some pants. Embrace the booty! Lol good job!
    Jac
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I get all my workout clothes from TJ Maxx and Target (I've come to prefer TJ Maxx). I actually need to go out sometime soon and completely re-outift, some of my pants are starting to fall down a bit.
  • NancLH4
    Options
    I found some great workout pants at Target. I loved the fit and the selections. And I found some I will shrink into soon. Thanks again so much for all the tips.