Happy Halloween

Options
Hey Guys..

Hope you all have a brilliant day/ night and enjoy your parties!!

Katherine x :drinker:

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys..

Hope you all have a brilliant day/ night and enjoy your parties!!

Katherine x :drinker:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Haha, not me. :smile: No parties to go to and no kids to give candy to, I live in the middle on the countryside full of old couples. :grumble:

But have a good time! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween MFP'ers! No party for me either...the kids went trick or treating last night so I have to avoid all that candy today!:laugh:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    BOO!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Happy Halloween!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

We had groups of people in our office assigned to themes. Each section of cubicles are different themes. We went with Pirates of the Carribean. We turned our cubicles into one big pirate ship. Put torn down boxes around the desks and put curtains up as the sails some ropes and that lookout basket thing with a fake parrot in it. (we had to turn it off...it says dirty things:devil: :bigsmile: :smokin: ) and we spray painted the cardboard. It's pretty impressive I must say. They are bringing judges in and we win prizes....Hope they're good prizes I was here til 7pm last night :grumble: So yes, I'm dressed up as a pirate today:smokin: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh.......and we're having a potluck:drinker: Not to worry...I'll be good :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween guys!!

:laugh: :laugh: :noway:
    Halloween2-funny-optimized.jpg
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    As its Braest Cancer awareness day and Halloween i am currently dressed in Pink with Fairy wings... Sort of Halloweeeny??!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    happy halloween BOO:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020306.gif

Now step a-way from the candy bowl!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options