Big NSV this morning

Options
FunRun08
FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
I am about 8 lbs down since starting MFP a few months ago, and I was feeling a little discouraged that I wasn't losing faster. I also don't really know how much weight I want to lose since I am currently in better shape and much smaller than I have ever been. So I had my boss recheck my body fat with calipers and ( drum roll please) I am down to 19% !!!!! When I started I was at 22. It helped me to see that even though I might not be losing the pounds as quickly as I hoped I am definitely on the right track.

Replies

• Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job! You must be working hard to lose that much body fat. Smile and have a GREAT day!!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find someone to do mine withe the calipers! GREAT JOB DEAR!
  • leenyG
    leenyG Posts: 6
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Congrats!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find someone to do mine withe the calipers! GREAT JOB DEAR!

I should add that I work at a gym, so calipers is something that we have on hand and my boss knows how to use them :)
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    great job!!! that is fantastic!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Yay! Losing body fat percentages rocks! Afterall, if you weighed 95 pounds but still looked fat, you'd probably still want to lose weight. :)
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Nice job.......congrats.
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!! You are doing great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!