Friday's water challenge...

Options
First of all, let me say that I don't like water AT ALL!! So, for myself and anyone who feels the same way, I am making a challenge just for today to get in 40oz! DON'T LAUGH:laugh: ...I said I don't like water!! Maybe next Friday I will be up to 41oz haha- This is a big deal for me, but if you are one who can drink 64oz/day then this challenge is going to be very lame! Who's with me? Here goes my first 8oz:drinker:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    First of all, let me say that I don't like water AT ALL!! So, for myself and anyone who feels the same way, I am making a challenge just for today to get in 40oz! DON'T LAUGH:laugh: ...I said I don't like water!! Maybe next Friday I will be up to 41oz haha- This is a big deal for me, but if you are one who can drink 64oz/day then this challenge is going to be very lame! Who's with me? Here goes my first 8oz:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    im in, just poured myself a big 16oz glass of H20! will prob take me all day to drink tho! lol :drinker:
  • clewliss
    Options
    im in, just poured myself a big 16oz glass of H20! will prob take me all day to drink tho! lol :drinker:

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking when I poured my 8oz:noway:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hey I'm 8 down, 32 to go.
  • clewliss
    Options
    Hey I'm 8 down, 32 to go.
    I'm still on 8!! Thanks for that push:grumble:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I will give it a try as well. I have had about 4 oz already today. I drank that to get my vitamin down this morning. Only 90% more to go. :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    We should do this everyday. I'm done with 16 now. And so far no Diet Pepsi, but it's calling to me.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking on my water lately. I've turned to Green Tea...And I don't feel like trying to get my water in either! I guess that's why this is a "challenge"...Bah. :grumble:
  • clewliss
    Options
    okay, 16 down 24 to go! I haven't had my 100cal coke yet, but I'm going to make myself wait until the water is down! Here we go:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: This is how many I have left!:ohwell:
  • strawberryblonde13
    Options
    im in... 8oz down... (i usually stop there) :grumble: but i will try really hard today :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    24 and losing momentum. how much of this are we supose to have.
  • clewliss
    Options
    24 and losing momentum. how much of this are we supose to have.
    Arrhggh, me too! I guess I can't go back on my own challenge of 40oz :noway: I'm really struggling now- see what I mean?
    okay, I have had 24 also! We have 16oz left to meet goal Over half way there! Let's do it:tongue:
    I have this many left :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Okay, go chug 8 right now. Marks, set, go.
  • clewliss
    Options
    Okay, go chug 8 right now. Marks, set, go.

:sick: :sick: :sick: I did it!!! 8 left..........I'll give this an hour or so to settle!:huh:
  • clewliss
    Options
    I DID IT!!!! I met my 40oz goal today:drinker: and also got some exercise from doing so...called running to the bathroom every 10 min!!! :explode: I'm off to do step aerobics now and then away for the day- Everyone have a safe evening and make those good choices! Have a great weekend:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... shhh...:wink: Though I'm a water lover...since it's gotten colder here I've found my water intake isn't coming as naturally as it does in the warmer monthes.

So I'm having to pay much more attention....... so this challenge works perfect for me!:drinker:
    Long as ya don't beat me up cause I'm a water I'm in:heart: lover!!:huh: :laugh:

Good Luck all!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    We should do this everyday.

Awesome IDEA...totally agree!! Let's just keep it going and bump it when it gets hidden...:drinker:

Hopefully it'll stay active and never need a bump:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YAY...So Proud of you...I know how hard it is to stick to something that you struggle with... You not only made your goal but helped us keep our water intake up and going as well...

See ya for tomorrows water challenge:drinker: :laugh:
    I DID IT!!!! I met my 40oz goal today:drinker: and also got some exercise from doing so...called running to the bathroom every 10 min!!! :explode: I'm off to do step aerobics now and then away for the day- Everyone have a safe evening and make those good choices! Have a great weekend:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    YAY...got mine in for 1/2 the day....well the goal of 40 oz+. I mean....and more... I did 2 water classes early morning :yawn: yea...it was early!:yawn: So drank a ton before, during and after that.

Great kick butt classes....and I was so fatiqued when through...I started downing the water so even though I just saw this thread....it's gonna get me through the rest of the day to get some extra in.

:flowerforyou: to all!

How's everyone else doing??:bigsmile: