How late is too late?

Options
2»

Replies

• bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't recommend this, but my fitness coach told me (when I asked) that the whole "not eating after 8" thing is a myth. I sometimes eat at 11 PM (if I wake up late some days). As long as the food you're eating is healthy it's okay to eat late apparently. Haven't had any problems with that so far.
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Whatever time I eat, I just make sure I go to bed at least 2 hours afterwards.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat anything after 7pm. If I get really hungry I just eat some peanuts + water.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    It really doesn't matter if you eat 1 minutes before you go to bed or 4 hours before you go to bed. Some trainers will say do not eat after 7 or 8 or whatever. I normally try to eat my dinner between 6:30 and 7:30 just depending on my schedule. Then I do strength training sometime after that and then my protein shake with spinach in it. And that's normally not until between 9 or 10 depending on my workout. And if I'm tired after that, I got to bed. If I'm not tired, I stay up. What matter is that you are getting healthy food in you that are full of the things you need. I prefer a protein shake because it's like having a dessert.