Pregnant with #3....

Options
So, a few months ago I found out I was pregnant and here I am at week 16. I haven't gained much weight yet (thank heavens) since I already started out needing to lose some!
I've gained 5 lbs I think?
Anyway, I haven't been around much because I have lots of lovely morning sickness that usually stays with me until the 9th month! lol
I have been eating when hungry, not eating for TWO!
I'm hoping to NOT gain more than 25 lbs and then hopefully with proper diet, breastfeeding and exercise I'll drop some weight.
Wish me LUCK!!

This was veryyy unexpected and unplanned! =oP
BUT every baby is a blessing so Thank You God! =o)

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    So, a few months ago I found out I was pregnant and here I am at week 16. I haven't gained much weight yet (thank heavens) since I already started out needing to lose some!
    I've gained 5 lbs I think?
    Anyway, I haven't been around much because I have lots of lovely morning sickness that usually stays with me until the 9th month! lol
    I have been eating when hungry, not eating for TWO!
    I'm hoping to NOT gain more than 25 lbs and then hopefully with proper diet, breastfeeding and exercise I'll drop some weight.
    Wish me LUCK!!

This was veryyy unexpected and unplanned! =oP
    BUT every baby is a blessing so Thank You God! =o)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable!
    Missed ya!
    Hope your morning sickness goes away soon. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congradulations. I never gained very much when I was pregnant. I think the most was 23 pounds. I was a morning sickness person. With #3 I was puking before i knew i was preg.

Good luck. I hope all goes well.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    congrats babe! That is so awesome :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    #3 was my lowest amount of weight gained...I think it was about 22#, my first was 45#! Good luck to you! I know how...ummm...emotional it can be to find out you are pregnant with a surprise child. It'll all work out! Best of luck that the morning sickness goes away SOON! Congratulations!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Congratulations on the new addition!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Congatulations!
    Please try to remember that unless you are overeating, you're not gaining fat. You SHOULD gain about 25 lbs, but that is all weight attributed to your pregnancy- fluids, the weight of the fetus and placenta, the increased size of your uterus. etc etc etc. Your doctor can provide you with a sensible diet to follow as a pregnant woman. If you follow it you shouldn't have any problem with unneccessary weight gain.
    Good luck with the little one! (I'm so jealous :tongue: )
  • GinaB30
    Options
    Congatulations!
    Please try to remember that unless you are overeating, you're not gaining fat. You SHOULD gain about 25 lbs, but that is all weight attributed to your pregnancy- fluids, the weight of the fetus and placenta, the increased size of your uterus. etc etc etc. Your doctor can provide you with a sensible diet to follow as a pregnant woman. If you follow it you shouldn't have any problem with unneccessary weight gain.
    Good luck with the little one! (I'm so jealous :tongue: )

Ohh yes, I've been here before and know what to expect..
    I gained 45 with my daughter though, and didn't eat any more than usual really, but I went from being VERY active, working and in college, to all day long morning sickness, eating whatever I could (that would stay down) and laying around a lot because I was miserable! lol
    With my son I only gained 22 lbs and lost over 20 within days of being out of the hospital...
    so this time if I can just gain around 25 I'd be happy! lol
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Congratulations Mamapants Good thing we forget about morning sickness and labour right?
    I wish you the best

Heather
  • GinaB30
    Options
    lol Yeah..I don't forget!
    I'm SCARED of labor.......LOL I went drug free last time and yeah....OW....the experience was good but the pain doesn't sound like fun...
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Hope you and baby have a safe and healthy pregnancy:drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!

Congrats on your 3rd blessing sweetie!!!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! 3s the lucky number (see my pix for my three 'babies'!)

I hope you feel better. Maybe this one wont be so hard on you with the 9 mo of morning sickness!!:sick:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    congrats!!

with my first i gained almost 50lbs, then with my second i gained 25lbs, lol!

oh and i hear ya on the morning sickness, i had it both pregnancies even before i found out i was prego, and it lasted until they were born....mixed in with horrible heartburn the entire time
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!