Serious Case of the Mondays

Sweetlux
Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
I am so tired this morning I almost died on the way to work - I was forced to drive thru Starbucks and get a Skinny Carmel Macchiato (upside down) with a triple! I feel WAY better.
I like being lied to – My pants are from Banana Republic and they say petite size 4. I am not a size 4 and I know Banana runs a couple sizes off. Lie to me baby…today I’m size 4.
Don’t tell me what to do – I had a busy weekend so I didn’t have time to do any heavy cleaning. My husband told me last night that I need to make that my priority over working out. I gave him the “look”, he laughed and said ‘okay AFTER you work out’.
I’m going to need a bat and old fax machine to make it through this day.

Replies

• truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    I AM RIGHT WITH you. Case of the Mondays.. Feeling very hung over.. even tho I did not drink last night.. Coffeeee didnt work. ANd still have 9.5 Hrs of my 12 hr shift to go! Oh the joy! (sarcasm!)
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    I am so tired this morning I almost died on the way to work - I was forced to drive thru Starbucks and get a Skinny Carmel Macchiato (upside down) with a triple! I feel WAY better.
    I like being lied to – My pants are from Banana Republic and they say petite size 4. I am not a size 4 and I know Banana runs a couple sizes off. Lie to me baby…today I’m size 4.
    Don’t tell me what to do – I had a busy weekend so I didn’t have time to do any heavy cleaning. My husband told me last night that I need to make that my priority over working out. I gave him the “look”, he laughed and said ‘okay AFTER you work out’.

Ha! Take this Monday and make it your bytch........
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Excuse me... I think you have my stapler....

normal_red_stapler.JPG
  • kgagnon7779
    kgagnon7779 Posts: 216

I didn't have a case of the Mondays until I just found out that my Banana Republic size 6 pants aren't really a size 6. Thanks a lot. :sad:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Office Space - LOVE IT :)
    Sorry you are having a case of the Mondays :( Hope it gets better as the day progresses!!!
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member

I didn't have a case of the Mondays until I just found out that my Banana Republic size 6 pants aren't really a size 6. Thanks a lot. :sad:

LMAO
  • Sweetlux
    If the label says 6 you're a 6! and truchamp you need espresso! Trust me!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Uh, unless your husband has had his legs cut off, he can do the **** cleaning. How about THAT for a b*tchy Monday? ;)

I'm sorry it started off bad for you.
  • Sweetlux
    Excuse me... I think you have my stapler....

normal_red_stapler.JPG

Do you have this pic saved to your computer? lol!
  • Sweetlux
    I'm not really having a BAD day. I'm just sleepy! After three shots of espresso, not so sleepy any more...liquid crack :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    I know I'm afraid of "The Look"... sounds like hubby is too! LOL
  • Sweetlux
    No he's not afraid at all! and that makes me even more mad! He thinks its funny when I yell or get pissed off. He says I don't know how to get mad and it doesn't seem natural! Grrrr!