Insanity DONE!

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey Friends,

Well, yesterday completed my 63 day journey with Shaun T and Insanity! I have to say, it was the HARDEST workout I have EVER done, and I'm happy that I finished my first round! I lost a total of 15.7 inches throughout my entire body, and lost 4lbs!

Here are my before and after pics!

thanks for reading!

Dara

word-1.jpg
sideviews-1.jpg

Replies

• cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    The bathing suit looks the same. LOL. Super job. You look leaner. Glad it worked for you. Awesome Job.
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    congratulations and fantastic!!!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So inspirational! I'm starting Aug 8! WOOHOO!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow. U look amazing...love the abs. Congrats and job well done
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Damn girl, look at that curvy narrow waistline! You look killer!
    More props for actually getting through the whole thing. I got bored on week 2 lol.
  • chelseawilliamson
    Options
    congrats to you!! i can't wait to post my before and after pics!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It was a big challenge for me, but I kept digging deeper and completed it! Today starts my hybrid schedule of P90X/Insanity!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    congrats to you!! i can't wait to post my before and after pics!!!!

thank you! before and after pics really are wonderful! I didnt think I did great, until I did these side by sides! good luck!
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the difference!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thanks! I wasn't too happy with how I did, but then looking at the pics today, just really made me notice, that I didn't do as bad as I thought!!!! LOL
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look awesome. I can really see a difference. This is the proof that the scale is not a tell all when it comes to being fit and weight loss.....Thanks for posting!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    wow!! you look awesome. I can really see a difference. This is the proof that the scale is not a tell all when it comes to being fit and weight loss.....Thanks for posting!

thank you so much! I will tell you, that I refused to check my weight at my 30 day mark, since I get overly concerned with it, and it really doesnt matter all that much! lost inches are great for me! =D
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Great job!

Michelle
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You look terrific! Great job!

Michelle

thank you so much!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! honey, you look totally awesome! You've worked really hard and it shows! :bigsmile:

Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am starting over again this week!! Gotta stick with it this time!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Side by side pictures tell the whole story.
  • aprileve411
    aprileve411 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I'm a big believer in the Beach Body programs. I started with P90 long, long ago. Gave me that jump start and the nutrition guide educated me when I didn't know ANYTHING! Keep up the good work! :)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Anna and Stef, thank you so much!!!!! =)

Yes, side by sides are awesome story tellers!

I love beachbody so much that i am now a coach, and i support it 110%!!!!!! Can't wait to do some p90x tonight! i have missed it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!