Beachbody programs!!!

Options
InsaneMontae
InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
HEY!!!! anybody doing a beachbody program or have completed a beachbody program...

Share your stories/pictures HERE!

Getbig.jpg

before4afterbestsize.jpg

b4afterbacksize.jpg

Still got 40 lbs i want to loose...Feel free to add me as a friend..Support..Support...Support!!!

Ive completed p90x and insanity!!!

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I did Turbo jam for over a year, I completed the first 6 weeks of insanity but had to stop due to an injury. I lost 50lbs doing turbo jam and another 10 in the 6 weeks of insanity.
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    On week 3 of turbo fire. This week I am doing the 5 day inferno plan!!
    So far in 3 weeks I have lost 10 pounds!!!! !!!
    I have also done slim in 6 and lost weight doing that (but stopped and gained back :(, wont tel that happen with turbo fire!!)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 of P0x classic. In fiveish more weeks I will post the pics here fo shizzle.

Congrats on your loss and dedication!

Friending you now!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can't post pictures at work but here is my post from completing 12 weeks of Turbo Fire:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/257221-and-guess-what-pics-included

Also in my blog, I just posted some update pictures from doing the advance program.

*Edit to Add* - You look great!!!!!!
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started my transformation before beachbody but the attached pictures are since beginning beachbody programs. I have done P90X, Insanity, P90X+, and TH 1on1's. I am currently doing Asylum. The pictures are from before starting Asylum. About 6-7 lbs ago. The weight change is from 227-210
    1oScHh0Obylkl9MkCez0pg8qzV9UOr1324e.jpeg
    1DGhVe9ucT7XzpYPoSzC74JsrRIm0941e.jpeg
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Currently doing a P90x/Insanity/one on one doubles hybrid, two weeks left!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done a terrific job!! You look great.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    No photos at the moment but have just completed week 8 of Turbofire. No weight lost and an just half an inch gone off my waist and half an inch off my thighs - clearly I am not having the same killer results most people get here for some reason lol
  • InsaneMontae
    Options
    @Lacey LaLa Cant Wait to see your results!!!:happy:
  • InsaneMontae
    Options
    No photos at the moment but have just completed week 8 of Turbofire. No weight lost and an just half an inch gone off my waist and half an inch off my thighs - clearly I am not having the same killer results most people get here for some reason lol

How is your eating??
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Are you following the nutrition guide?
  • InsaneMontae
    Options
    Currently doing a P90x/Insanity/one on one doubles hybrid, two weeks left!

WOW AMAZING!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a program called Convict Conditioning, as I build back up to do another round of P90X
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined. I hope it's ok to post here. Everyone looks fantastic!

I started Turbo Fire 5 weeks ago (today was day 1 of week 5). I am following the 9 week prep schedule before I do the 20 week normal one. In 4 weeks I have lost 12.4 lbs and 5 inches off my waist! I don't have any before pictures because I hated the way I looked :( I need to work up the courage to take some though, because my journey is far from over and it would be nice to have them.

Keep up the great work!
  • jesshcg
    jesshcg Posts: 1
    Options
    Starting INSANITY today with a group! Super nervous and excited! Gotta do this now! :)
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    awesome transformations!

I just posted my insanity pics earlier today

i love beachbody so much, i am a coach! love it !

Dara
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8 of Turbo Fire (with added mountain biking a 1-2 times a week, and 'um added rest days the first month). I also don't really follow the nutrition plan but have tried to eat healthy and since I've been counting I try to stick to MFPs 0.5lbs / week loss number. BUT anyway, I've lost 6lbs so far and I'll take pictures at the end of this week. I am HUGE fan of Turbo Fire.
  • ericaunrast
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently on week 2 of TurboFire! I lost 4 pounds the first week and am REALLY trying to eat clean. I haven't taken my before pics yet...need to do that soon!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Finishing up one solid year of P90x next week (4 rounds .... can't believe that!) I had started my weight loss thru gym time three years ago so when I started I was working off my twin pregnancy and mid30's muffin top. Was at 165'ish then and I'm now at 141. Trying really hard to break thru the 140 wall on my scale. My GW is 135. I go on vacation this Friday so I plan on taking some pics tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get time to post them before leaving :-)

Cheers!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This is the thread from my first 90 days.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/268219-there-and-back-again-a-p90x-tale-pics

This is a Facebook link to all my pics.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1871212272338.2105107.1602068613&l=94c22c94d2

First 90 days done. On the 2nd phase of my 2nd round now. Still love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!