NSV Shopping!

kfitz10103
kfitz10103 Posts: 354
edited September 29 in Success Stories
So I went to get a dress for a hot date I had on Friday and bought it out of the juniors section! Seriously! It was a large, but I didn't care. Its so nice to not be shopping in the women's section anymore.

On another note I had to get new bras and thought for sure I had gone from a 42DD to a B, but found I was a 36D! Pretty nice to know I didn't lose all my boobs and now that I have bras that fit they look much more perky!

To say the least I looked pretty hot for my hot date Friday. Now if only I could afford more clothes that fit me better and I didn't have to tailor all my size 20s down to 10s.

Replies

• danki11
    danki11 Posts: 9
    Congratulations!!!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    That's awesome! You must be so proud...I can imagine the change in styles that you can choose from now...BTW, if you don't mind...you didn't say what about the date? How did it go?
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Chelseagirlfl - My date was with my husband, but any time out without kids is a date. (And he's hot of course!) We went out for a very nice dinner and I saved 1000 calories for it. I had filet minon, crab bisque and lobster and even took a couple bites of chocolate cake and still was under for the day!
    Its nice to go out and be proud of how I look and he kept telling me how great I looked so it was awesome!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Just a suggestion for getting some more clothes - look online instead of in stores - even if you look at the online deals for places like Target and Meijer. They usually have better online deals. I buy most of my clothing now online - you can usually get free shipping too. Even Victoria's Secret has better deals online!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!