What is the weirdest song you have on your Ipod?

Options

Replies

• thecodester19
    Options
    theme from requim for a dream movie
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I too have Miley Cyrus...Party in the USA.
  • sleepthoughts
    Options
    I have a few Glee songs on there too! Whenever they come on I double check that nobody can hear my music via my headphones being up loud hehehe..
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The theme song to the 80's TV show The Greatest American Hero. You young folks will probably not remember that one!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Batman theme song from the '60s TV series starring Adam West
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have all of The Lonely Island's songs but I'll always love their "I'm on a Boat". I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, most of my music is songs from movies.
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    oh, also, can't forget tiptoe through the tulips, bumblebee tuna or fish heads. <3
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    It's a Sunshine Day, Brady Bunch!!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Little Arrows by Leapy Lee.
    The Muppets theme song
    Warner Brothers theme song ("Overture, curtain, lights...")
    Run, Joey Run by ? David Geddes
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    This woman interviewed with my friend's company. After the interview she called the interviewer and left a message on his voice mail. In the back ground you can hear a country song playing, the tune is familiar but I've not been able to figure out what the song is, and on the voice mail she is singing her heart out about how much she loves that company (it was a lender). He created an mp3 out of it and sent it out to the rest of the company. My friend in turn forwarded it to some of his friends, I was one of the lucky recipients. This is by far the strangest thing on my ipod.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I am totally going to hear about this from JNICK.....but i have Damaged, Tear drops on my guitar and Kryptonite from my daughters kidz bop cd on my playlist......It's true J.....i confess!!!! :laugh:

Nothing wrong with Kryptonite, it has some jam to it. How it sounds on "Kidz Bop"; I can probably live without knowing that.

Hate to admit to these but here it goes:
    1. Twist - Korn (I like Korn and all but he's just sitting there growling into the mic)
    2. Greased Lightning... yes show tunes. LOL :embarassed:
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm in a co-ed fraternity and my "pledge parents" had a song for when they ran for their positions. It's to the brady bunch... lyrics as follows...

It's the story of the Alpha Pi Chapter
    and they're looking for new initiates.
    But they'll need someone to lead these kiddies.
    And they are Sean and Mel.
    And one day when these kiddies meet their parents
    They'll know that it is much more than a hunch
    That this group will someday be a family
    And they will be called the alpha kappa bunch
    The alpha kappa bunch

Something along those lines. I can't take it off.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I THINK mine would be the "Rubber Ducky" song in German. I don't know German haha.

Other honorable mentions:
    Snoopy vs. the Red Baron
    Snoopy's Christmas
    I'm Henry the VIII I am
    The entire "Legally Blonde the Musical" soundtrack
    Sprite
    The Nations of the World by the Animaniacs - yeah, it's memorized. This one might actually win.
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Spongebob theme song as sung by Avril Lavigne

12 Days of Christmas by the cast of the muppets

The Humpty Dance
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Little Arrows by Leapy Lee.
    The Muppets theme song
    Warner Brothers theme song ("Overture, curtain, lights...")
    Run, Joey Run by ? David Geddes

i have those first three...
    LOVE little arrows :)
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    the 12 pains of christmas....and I listen to it all the time

OH MY GOD ... I LOVE that song! I am the only person I know who loves that song
    "one goes out they all go out"

LOVE LOVE LOVE that song! I live for Christmas when they play that and Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song.

My weirdest song by most is probably Birdhouse in your Soul by They Might Be Giants. I don't really think it's all that weird though lol.
    Also, Eminem -- Shake That.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    oh, also, can't forget tiptoe through the tulips, bumblebee tuna or fish heads. <3
    And many others great Dr Demento songs The Scotsman, Yoda, Too Fly for a Jedi, Ahab the Arab.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Usher..Tiao Cruz and Kesha...as a 43 y/o ..its embarrassing..LOL..But my 13 y/o made me a play list of all her favorite energy music and Lady Gaga and BEP and that rest REALLY do getting me moving on the treadmill..LOVE it!!!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The Homecoming Queen's got a gun by Julie Brown. I was homecoming the year this song came out. 1984 love it
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    The weirdest song on my ipod is Les Poissons from the Little Mermaid. Also in the weird category: Darling Nikki by Prince, Cholly by Sublime, Dance Band on the Titanic by Harry Chapin, and Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo.

The ones that get me moving...Ballroom blitz by Sweet and Don't Stop Me Now by Queen (Great biking song) I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) Great treadmill walking song, and Rock You Like a Hurricane (also great for biking)