Traci anderson

Options
Has anyone tried Traci Anderson Metomorphosis? Recieved it today, the diet plan seems extreme and a bit hardto live with. Haven't viewed the videos yet. Just wondered what others thought and the results you are getting. Thanks

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I ordered it a few months ago, but I'm scared to open it....eek!
  • strawintogold
    Options
    You may want to Google her and the Program. I considered it until I did that. If it's the same one it's insane. Not in an Insanity way, in a Baby Food Diet way.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=traci+anderson+dangerous&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Besides the 'diet' the main concern seems to be getting hurt. I've seen the videos and not only is there very little to no instruction, she recommends doing things that can really torque you. Now you may love it and that's fine and you know general disclaimer, I'm just given my 5 cents worth.
  • ellofitness
    Options
    I've been doing Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis. I can see how during Dance Cardio people could easily injure themselves if they don't have a dance or step background. The diet is hard to stick to during her "nutrient boost" weeks.

I'm still on my first week, but I also did do her 30-Day boot camp last december and loved it. Lost weight during it, but I did not do the diet in that book. It was so many ingredients everyday I did not have enough money to spend on so many items at the grocery store. The diet plan in Metamorphosis has more recurring food so its not as expensive.

Anyways, I do really love her mat work and dance cardio if that helps. I agree the diet is hard to stick to, but im trying.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I haven't tried her diet or Metamorphosis but I did do her Post Pregnancy workout and it was really good. I started seeing a big difference in my post pregnancy belly pretty quick.

I think her diets are extreme but everyone I know that has done just her actual work outs have seen really good results.