Why......

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
.....is it so freaking quiet around here. It's FRIDAY and HALLOWEEN. This is a video of me in my costume, already partying.
ladyinred.gif

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    .....is it so freaking quiet around here. It's FRIDAY and HALLOWEEN. This is a video of me in my costume, already partying.
    ladyinred.gif
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

You go Banana!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    LOL ... you look ... well .... simply SMASHING! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm frantically trying to get my work done so I can go out and play tonight ...

Have a fun evening everybody!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Me too crazy day trying to get done so I go scare some little kids
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hopefully everyone doesn't have their fingers in the candy bowl like my fat-*kitten* has been doing allllllll day!:sick:

Oh well...tomorrow WILL be better!:explode:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hopefully everyone doesn't have their fingers in the candy bowl like my fat-*kitten* has been doing allllllll day!:sick:

If you eat it all today, you won't have to worry about eating any tomorrow, cauz it will be all gone.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

You're having a hard day. Tomorrow will be better. :frown: Hang in there!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My company has a Halloween celebration for all of the employees kids today. It's been a blast, there are hundreds of kids walking around in costume. And, the employees had a costume contest this morning. I've been a go-go girl all day and it's been so much fun! We should be allowed to wear orange go-go boots everyday. I'm sure work would be much more fun :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Boo!

animated_gifs_07.gif
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It's VERY quiet here in the UK, we only had 1 group of 6 kids come to the door, although, my youngest son went to the door dressed as dracula - and gave them all a fright !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    greensmilies-021.gif
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options

If you eat it all today, you won't have to worry about eating any tomorrow, cauz it will be all gone.

You rock, both of you! I'm almost rolling on the floor with laughter :laugh: .
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Boo!

animated_gifs_07.gif

Yeeeek!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Boo!

animated_gifs_07.gif

Yeeeek!

I'm fortunate that my windows are never clean enough to see anyone outside them! :drinker: :laugh:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I work for a health company and we've had all the candy bowls all over today and all the little kiddos could come in and trick or treat at all the cubes (about 500 cubes--lotsa candy!). too bad i work in the back of the center where we work with confidential health information and none of the people with their cute kids were able to come back :ohwell: we can hear the fun..........is it 530 yet:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Now, there's an idea!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :devil:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    54793.jpg

Here's my costume.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Just step a little closer to your monitor... that's right... just a wee bit closer... just one more step...
    icon13director.gif
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    54793.jpg

Here's my costume.

The guy's 5 o'clock shadow really puts it all together. :laugh:
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    This thread is from 2008