New Here !

Options
Hello,
My names Amy and I'm new to this website, been on it for about 1 week.. I find it extremely helpful in managing my calories and all the good stuff :)
I have lots of weight to lose, so this website may just become my new favourite :)

Replies

• Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is an amazing site (I say this after 30 lbs down) and it's definitely worked much better for me than any other tracking website. Add friends to build your support network and you'll be meeting your goals in no time!
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! You'll do amazing just keep this can do attitude of yours and you'll see good results along with help from the website :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have made it my new hobby. Instead of scrapbooking or something like that I use this like a puzzle. Try to get all my nutrition but not go over on my goals for the day. It is a lot of work. But I'm worth it.
  • ladyamy3
    ladyamy3 Posts: 3
    Options
    THANKS EVERYBODY :)
    I'm excited about this !!
    Been a long time since I've been in shape... since grad :|
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi Amy (my daughters name) lol :flowerforyou:
    Welcome and best of luck to you
    on your weightloss journey!

My name is Rita and I will request you
    for support and motivation, it's crucial
    to have it on this sometimes tough journey.
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amy & best of luck reaching your goal.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Its definitely a great place!! Hope you like it as much as we do!!
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    Hello! Welcome I'm sure you will do great! I am also relatively new to this site and I love it! It has definitely helped me to meet my daily goals :) One of the best features of this is the support system that you can create, so feel free to add me :)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Indeed welcome - always great to see people making a choice for positive change in their lives - That is such great news!!!

You let us know if you need any help!
  • blkjazz1977
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Just joined today and so far I've been doing bad with what I've been eating. But with this I know for sure i will stay on track and get the progress that I've been looking for. Best wishes for everyone reaching a goal. May it short or long you can do it if you have faith and dont give up.!!!!!!!!