possible ?

Options
My goal is about 15 pounds..
my daily intake is 1300 calories.. and im eating great
However some days Im exceeding that to about 1400.. and exercise is 40 min a day 5 days a week/ 6 at times.
goal in 3 months time.. is that possible?
Im eating like child as far as portion is concerned and at least \6 times aday.. however the problem is I am meeting the 1200 / 1400 mark on chart as far as maintaining for the goal weight.. but the thing is I still havent eaten dinner today and Im already at
1300.. and i cant beleive out of what I have eaten its this much.. I CANT survive on much less.. and i know its all about what is it as much as how much it is.. my food profile is private but i will tell u it was natural oatsmeal plain with truvia for am..an soy milk,
lunch was a boiled egg a frozen fruit with yougurt and soy milk smoothie, now a navel orange, cup popcorn and a had a 1/2 cup regular coke... and too me thats not any food hhaha.. Am i doing this rite ?
I eat alot fresh veg.. raw.. beans and loads fruit.. I love them.. no cakes, cookies, pizza ect.. so what is going on..
I wont see results for a while Im only on this now for 7 days today.. however.. Im jus wondering........

Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Are you eating back your exercise calories?
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    As crazy as this sounds, try increasing you calorie intake by to about 1600 calories a day. I am pretty sure your body is probably in starvation mode. Be sure to also eat at least 3/4 of the calories that you burn form exercise.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Is at least some of the exercise cardio? Cardio burns a lot of calories so it will allow you to lose the weight faster and eat more. I lost 15 lbs in 3 months by doing 55-60 min of Zumba 5-6 days a week. I didn't track calories during that time but I was eating the same way I eat now which is usually between 1600-1800 calories a day.
  • ohpurdysure
    Options
    Thanks, Im thinking something here, I want to loose just 15 - 20 pounds and tone up, as all my weight is in the mid section. I have muscular legs and arms.. always have.. Im a walker, bike rider - free weights and dance workout person, no to mention I have a 2 year old and 1 year old grand children to chase all day haha.. But I exercise everyday.. maybe i should increase that ?
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Are you eating back your exercise calories?
  • ohpurdysure
    Options
    No not to my knowlege Im not.. or at least I hope Im not, thats one reason why I wanted to join this.. like i said i only been here 7 days but wonder about some of the ways to get this done and not roll over yourself while doing it. ahahha