Easiest way to drink water

Options
Through a straw! So simple but makes it so much easier for me. I can drink a whole glass without even realizing it or tasting it.

Replies

• akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Through a straw! So simple but makes it so much easier for me. I can drink a whole glass without even realizing it or tasting it.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I used to hate water - and I'm only talking 8 weeks ago, but now, I drink it like it's going out of fashion - just can't get enough of the stuff :drinker:
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    I agree with the straw comment. I wonder why that is that we find it that much easier??
  • Deargan
    Deargan Posts: 18
    Options
    That's why people drink alcohol through a straw because you drink faster. Be careful though, it's easier to drink through a straw because you can still breathe. But you're also sucking in air while drinking. It makes you bloated and yucky feeling if you do that too much.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I can't drink it through a straw. It tastes funny to me that way, kind of like a straw.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but I think the people that drink alcohol through straws are only doing it for the "drunk" factor, not the taste. Personally, I like to nurse my alcohol most the time so I enjoy it for the taste, not the drunk factor. :drinker:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but I think the people that drink alcohol through straws are only doing it for the "drunk" factor, not the taste. Personally, I like to nurse my alcohol most the time so I enjoy it for the taste, not the drunk factor. :drinker:
    I prefer taste but sometimes the drunk factor slips in....:laugh:
  • itzcool4me
    Options
    Yeah, it's weird. I used to HATE water. I'd only drink it if I was dying of thirst and there was nothing else to drink. I used to drink pop/gatorade, or anything else over water.

I've been dieting/exercising for just over 7 weeks now and I drink water all the time!! It's great. It also saves money. :smile: :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Gimme a wide mouth bottle every time! Or a glass, or whatever, I need to gulp down about a half gallon with every swallow! And I drink about 3 litres a day! :tongue: